Edit!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE!
I like cheese too. Lets form a cheese club!

My name is Sarah and I go on tamatalk. *yawn* Oh and I *falls asleep*

I like pervs, too. Lets form a pervert club!My name is TacoButts FartMacPervertness and I stalk little kids at breakfast time. Oh and I rape cats.
Um........ no thank you, TacoButts FartMacPervertness, if that is your name.

Correction: America TRIES to do the boston Marithon but as they run they realise Canadians PWN in the race and eventually they stop trying because Canada is doing better.
true that! Canadians PWN Americans! -Canadians invented: the zipper and the telephone- nyah!

OMG! I LOE OB!OB ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OBOBOBOBOBOBOBOBOOB*Opps I wrote Boob.*I WANNA MARRY OB! I CREATED OB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ILOVE OPEN BOOK!FTW! OB IS MAH HERO!I LOVE OB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm done.
OB lover...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back