EE! Help w/ pixel chix!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Ok, my cousin got a pixel chic. It's a house, not sure what it's called... its pink, flat roof w/ pool, diving board , umbrella & towel on the roof... anyway, now a few weeks later she's going on vacation and can't take her. So she asked me to take care of hers. I am, but then I kinda lost it. when I found it again it had restarted. She's coming back soon... plz i need help. [/SIZE]

she leveled up once now, but could u plz answer the following?

[SIZE=21pt]1. How long does it take to level up? (like mins, hrs, days...)[/SIZE]

2. How many levels r there?

3. Is there anyway to get rid of cobwebs? Besides restarting?

4. Is there anything else to do after getting to the last level?

5. EXTRA: Can u turn off the sound? If so, how?!?!? (i'm dying w/ the sound!!)

[SIZE=14pt]Ok, my cousin got a pixel chic. It's a house, not sure what it's called... its pink, flat roof w/ pool, diving board , umbrella & towel on the roof... anyway, now a few weeks later she's going on vacation and can't take her. So she asked me to take care of hers. I am, but then I kinda lost it. when I found it again it had restarted. She's coming back soon... plz i need help. [/SIZE]she leveled up once now, but  could u plz answer the following?

[SIZE=21pt]1. How long does it take to level up? (like mins, hrs, days...)[/SIZE]

2. How many levels r there?

3. Is there anyway to get rid of cobwebs? Besides restarting?

4. Is there anything else to do after getting to the last level?

5. EXTRA: Can u turn off the sound? If so, how?!?!? (i'm dying w/ the sound!!)
I guess I'm too late to say but:

[1] A few minutes. If you play rapidly, you'll complete all levels in less than an hour. I think.

[2] 5

[3] Play it a lot until you get up another level.

[4] Not really.

[5] I know. Anoying. Sadly you can't turn it down. I just covored up the freakin' speakers every crack around!

I hope your cousin forgave you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back