EEK! It looks so real!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that does look real. always make sure so look closely on the package, fake companies always get away with making them look real =o/

Yeah, it sorta does. But remember these things:

1. All real Tamagotchi are made by BanDai. And they're all called Tamagotchi, never Honey Lover.

2. All real Tamagotchi have real Tamagotchi characters on the packaging. Notice the stick figure with the Hashitamatchi head on the left.

3. Debirutchi hasn't been released on a Tamagotchi Connexion to date.

4. All Tamagotchi have one colour for the buttons, trim and ball/star on antenna (for example, my v1 has black buttons and trim and my v4 has light blue buttons, trim and ball on antenna). Notice that the red one has orange buttons, white trim and a green ball.

Not really because the product has a built in lanyard, and look at the package, it says "Honey lovers".

Last edited by a moderator:
Umz,

They Do NOT look real. Teh only thing I see is this HUGE thing that says

'Honey lovers'

XD Not buying the whole 'it looks so real' deal bud, have a good day hun.

It looks like the one I am playing with now.(mine is pink stripes)

Well..................... It looks defintly like a fake! Let me tell you that i saw something like that in China at a shop( it had Chinese writing instead of English), I bought it and well........... You couldn't even pause it or well do anything like a real tama!!!!!!!! It didn't have real games, or a even shop! I should have noticed because it was going on about 5 GBPs! All I'm just saying watch out for thoseFakes...........

Beware!!!!!!

-------------------------------

'(l__l)

(='.'=)♥Bunny♥

(")_(")

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh........So cute!

Wow you are so right!!! It looks so real i would probably buy it (if i had enough money at the time) It even has Mametchi on the top of one and Memetchi on the top of the other! It looks pretty cool aswell i would like to se how they worked!!!

Hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back