egg code? egg code?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the chatroom today this person, (*Violet*), said she had discovered an egg code for the tamagotchi V.2. Is there an egg code? :D That is what I question myself. If you know anything about an egg code please contact me. I have to know this "egg code"!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
Sorry, but there are only five V2 shop codes. Here is a topic listing all V2 shop codes.

Best,

Katep1997

In the chatroom today this person, (*Violet*), said she had discovered an egg code for the tamagotchi V.2. Is there an egg code? <_< That is what I question myself. If you know anything about an egg code please contact me. I have to know this "egg code"!!! :( <_< :mellow:
hey i know the egg code first hold all 3 buttons then reset your tama at the same time. then press these buttons in order a b c a then it will say ver. a4 or something like that press a it will then say rom test wait til it says rom ok then press a then it will say standby and get another tama connect with you. then they'll probably want to go to friends then it will show a egg. it won't show an egg if you connect with a v3 and and a v2. she was lied to you my cuzin discovered it with v2s when they came out. and i discouvered it with v3s . and she also lied to you about you can only do it with v2s thats not true you can do it with v3s too.

it works i did it an egg is on my freind list

Okay.. I have a v3 but.. On v2's you can BUY eggs? What do the bought ones do? o_O Can you like eat them?

Or does it give your tama a brother or sister or buddy?

I just tried the egg code on my v2 and the screen went black I pressed a b c a and it said rom ok then the screen started flashing and an egg came up and I started my whole tamagotchi again now it's back to the start! ^_^

a black screen did come, so i pressed a b c in order but then it started flashing, it stopped flashing and seemed like it frozed

a black screen did come, so i pressed a b c in order but then it started flashing, it stopped flashing and seemed like it frozed, n it didnt say rom something???

a black screen did come, so i pressed a b c in order but then it started flashing, it stopped flashing and seemed like it frozed, n it didnt say rom test??

Has anyone seen the date of this topic!

It says "october 24th 2005" that is nearly a year ago well i also think it means rom test it could be what *violet* means? :D

Maybe it ws a code to get honey or sonmething when my bro put the code in he thought i was pickeled eggs :D

So please do not bump up topics it is a year old

Ps:I think it was a rom test.

pm me for help

Baszi b :furawatchi:

actualy to talk to eggs i heard you press and hold the reset button then hold A,B,and C then let the reset button go and the screen should be black then in order press A,B,C,A then it will say rom test press the a button a couple times th it should say stand by.

P.S. PM me if you know how to get twins or triplets

P.S.S PLEASE TELL ME. I NEED TO KNOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back