Egg with a star?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamasweet2

Reaction score
There was an egg with a star on it, on my screen!

What happened??? ^_^

~Tamasweet2

like Locky458 said, it's probably the easter animation, you might have your date set to april, and the days close to easter. :huh: it's nothing to worry about.

well is your tama watching it or is it on the bottom of the screen..if so may have pressed the reset button

Maybe it was just the easter animation..Press the any button and it should go away..
I took your advice when it came up again, I pressed every button, and it was still there.

~Tamasweet :blink:

If it were able to hatch- you could have pressed the B button to try and do something. (like reset or download)

If it were an easter animation- I'm pretty sure it would have gone away on it's own and when you pressed a button it should have gone away.

I didnt watch the egg the whole time.
Does that mean that this odd thing ended at one point? Did your tama return- or were you forced to reset?

Hmm...this is interesting. Like floria_gloria said we ideally need a picture to determin the problem. Push the reset button in the back and try resetting the whole thing. If this doesn't work then there is something wrong with the circuit board and you may want to look in a directory for someone who works with this kind of thing if this is the case.

I hope it turns out to be a some thing that is fixable! Good luck!

it's not a glitch. this happens to me ALL THE TIME. Have you ever had your tama watch t.v? Or just roll around? Well, it just watches an egg. the reason why it has a * on it is 'cuz otherwise, you'd be tricked.

It's just a movement your tama does. It doesn't do anything :(

well try to reset the whole thing...it may bring a pulsating egg....may i ask is it a pulsating egg....i mean does it move?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back