eggs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

evilrobots

Reaction score
i was at a party and we woke up and it was breakfast time.We had eggs for breakyfast i saw what differnt types of eggs people like

i know its ramdome but im courious what eggs people like ^_^

I guess i like eggs with cheese.

... I like cheese >__o

But there's this type of egg thats near hard boiled but not completely so the yolk is gooey but not runny and not hard, just perfect! Mmmmm.. eat one or two of those with soy sauce.. delicious.

I make myself omlets.

This is wat I put in them:

Eggs (obviously)

Cheese

Ham

Creamcheese

Asparagas

Zuccini

Green Onions

and

Catsup

They are yummy and easy to make!

I hate eggs..

Except scrambled eggs when it has 2 yoks. My dad had these really good eggs with 2 yoks in 1 egg, and he made me eat scrambled eggs. Then I ate a scrambled egg at my mom's house, but it tasted gross, so I think I only like the yoks...

Me personaly,scrambeld

yum,yum! I don't like

them any other way :(

:D ~Ariana~ :D

Last edited by a moderator:
my fav type of egg is scrambles with chees coverd with syrup :]]

I like scrambled eggs, that are plain. Maybe with a little bit of salt. (I don't know if people put salt on scrambled eggs, my brother usually makes them. I think he puts salt on.) I also like deviled eggs (no pepper or that red stuff though) and hard boiled eggs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess i like eggs with cheese. ... I like cheese >__o

But there's this type of egg thats near hard boiled but not completely so the yolk is gooey but not runny and not hard, just perfect! Mmmmm.. eat one or two of those with soy sauce.. delicious.
ohh... i love those! they r called soft boiled ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back