eggz

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaBlazer

Reaction score
me and my friend's v.3's used the love potion and they fell in love. But my Warusotchi (Shiro) didn't lay any eggs! What do we do!?

To mate:

In order to mate, both the Tamagotchi's must be an adult, for atleast 24-48 hours.

Both Tamagotchi's, must have 4 hearts on the friends list.

Both Tamagotchi's must be less than 8-9 years old.

If those two things are in place, all you have to do is continually connect together.

i.e. Send presents, play games.

//Haze

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah they have to be at least 5 years old, and you have to connect alot even with the love potion!!

At the moment that they fell in love, you have to wait 24 hours untilthey can have babies. ^^v

That is not always true! Me and my friends tama just connected ONCE and they had a tama baby. My tama was in love with my friends but my friends WASN'T in love with mine!

So we didnt have to wait 24 hours or anything.

Did this happen to anyone elses tamas?? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

You edited your original post :D

Well, that sometimes can happen when mating, its happened to me before. Its very unlucky, what happens is one Tamagotchi connects, the other doesnt, but the Tamagotchi which did, mated with the other Tamagotchi, therefore laying eggs.

On your other Tamagotchi, you will have to mate via Matchmaker, if you want to continue generations.

//Haze

Yeah Kool im so happy for you that u got a tamagotchi but i

i dont even have one my sister said i can get one but we dont want to get it online and my sister said she will get me one for

my birthdat its comping up in Aughust and i really want a tamagotchi and she said shell get me one but she cant fine one

in Edmonton just edmonton Alberta shes looking soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

hard!.But she cant fine one May u please help us to find A Tamagotchi please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please pplease please pretty please anty suggestions

mail me back quick please :ichigotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back