Eh ..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gurlygurl101

Reaction score
500 characters. I know tama talk is trying to keep it under control, but I am using 46O and look how short.. I think someone needs to do something. all it is, is words O____O""

GG's mood; >_> Depressed & confused ..

Maby you could not change colors as often, I have like 468 in mine and its long-ish, 'cause if you don't use color it turns up blue anyway. So sorry about your tiny siggie but thats the way it goes.

I know, but thats more of a steel blue. I want a sky blue. Thats why I specificly did that . & its 0K >_>"

I know, I hate it. It says "Your signature is too long" even if you used, like, 450 characters :eek: Mine is kinda short, and I only used, like, 460... =/

♪~tk710

Having longer signatures, would cost Admin money and eat up bandwith. If you donate to TamaTalk, I'm sure you can get a longer signature.

But...if you want to get more content in your signature, don't colour it. :angry:

And I think this should be in suggestions. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
lol i donated to tamatalk just then o_0 no joke! but i dont think that you get longer sigs, you just get more pm space and a badge :)

my siggy does that aswell it sucks!

I'm only using 435 characters.

Remember, using the size, font, colour, ect. tags takes up space.

If you're using a font or colour that has a long name, you can use the HEX code.

For Example, c71585 is the same as Medium Violet-Red.

Code:
[COLOR=#c71585]c71585[/COLOR]
c71585

Code:
[COLOR=mediumvioletred]Medium Violet-Red[/COLOR]
Medium Violet-Red

You can find a list of HEX codes over here:

https://www.ifskinzone.net/main.php?p=color_chooser

Having longer signatures, would cost Admin money and eat up bandwith. If you donate to TamaTalk, I'm sure you can get a longer signature.
But...if you want to get more content in your signature, don't colour it. <_<

And I think this should be in suggestions. :(
It seems that the colour also couns as a character >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back