ehh need help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

samiel

Reaction score
hi ppls..i cant seem to be alloew to get a tamagotchi v3..what shoud i do?

hi ppls..i cant seem to be alloew to get a tamagotchi v3..what shoud i do?
you mean allowed?

your parents wont let you?

i would try to earn my own money, unless they said no whatsoever

they say no =( but i do have v1 and v2 but i want v3..i got v3 because of my brother but now he's in university and when my brother did buy me v1 and v2, my parents go p-oed

they say no =( but i do have v1 and v2 but i want v3..i got v3 because of my brother but now he's in university and when my brother did buy me v1 and v2, my parents go p-oed
wait. so you do have a v3?

i meant liek i got v1, and v2 from my brother and i want v3...typo

Uhm.. Just don't get one? x.X'

There's nothing you really can do unless you somehow get money, find a way to the store, buy one and keep it a secret.. Oops did I say that outloud? :3

[SIZE=14pt]As long as you earn it your parents can't do anything.Like.......MOWING THE LAWN.It's no fun ,but it can earn you money.Enough to buy that v3.They can't take it because you earned it yourself (sort of like how I'm earning a computer to be put into my room by cleaning it.Then I'll have my own personal space without them constantly over my shoulder! :) ).I hope they change their minds though. :( :D :lol: [/SIZE]

they dont care wutshoever lol i already have a comp in my room and a tv lol

well yeah my mom said I couldnt get a v3>:-( But she won one off ebay. I say keep it a secret but you must get money and a way to the store. If you can ride a bike.

If your parents won't let you get a V3, try this. It alomost always works for me when I want something:

Write a formal letter explaining why you want it and why you deserve it. PROMISE to work harder in school or something or use your money.

~Hope this helps~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back