Ekk! evil ghost!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said "LOL" because this thread...
A. Not serious

B. Is obviously a joke.

xDD Its just really insane.
there is such think as a board that you can use to talk to Evil and Good spirits.

Dont "LOL" at somthing till you actiully research it and give it some thought ..

We can all believe what we want, personally, I was raised in family belief and religeon that this was real, and I believe it strongly. We have our opinions, but lets try not to flame about it.

I have a ghost in my house. He's nice and sometimes watches over me at night. But that skull in the basement should be taken seriously. When spirits are after you, they can haunt you or curse you for years, or even possess you.The first thing you should do is gather up all your courage and ask it why it's after you. If you can get used to talking with it, maybe you can befriend it.
maybe it's one of your gaurdian angels, ( the friendly one) i'm a christian and it says in the bible that we each hav 2 gaurdian angels.

Last edited by a moderator:
as a christian i think you should know God gave us power over spirits, and they're just like bully's, they only act like they're tough, and hurt u if u let them. definetly don't use the uoiji board again, ever.

Get someone to cast it out yhuur house;;

Most helpfully a Christian..x

What is an Ouija?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back