electreon2005's V5 and V6 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

electreon2005

Reaction score
Well, this is pretty confusing, as I haven't got the V5 and V6 yet. I should have both by Thursday. I think I need eight names at the start.

V5:

Family: STAR

Egg 1 :-

Boy: Johnathon

Girl: Laura

Egg 2 :-

Boy: Michael

Girl: Michaela

Egg 3 :-

Boy: Jack

Girl: Estella

V6:

Band (idk...): The Chooziers

Boy: Marcus

Girl: Michelle

I think thats it...

Okay, I just ordered them. One is Shinobi Black (V5) and the other one (to match) is Black Headphones (V6). I bought them from Amazon with Standard P&P, which is usually first class. I have magically put an egg translator into each Tamagotchi and it is transcombobulating through my private (swap the r and i round and take off the v, this is a joke by the way) radio reciever. Egg 1 is blue, Egg 2 is red, Egg 3 is purple and Egg 4 (from the V6) is green

So guys, I heard someone bought us.

Yes, they did. After months and months of people passing by this page saying "I want the red one,", we are out of this storage room and into this home.

I hope this guy can bring us past, erm, 0th generation. Yay for the Star Family! Wait, this V6 guy is trying to get to me...

Hey dude, how goes? Pretty dark down 'ere dude, probably 'coz they locked up. We'll be in that post sometime tomorrow dude.

Yeah, I'm sure that guy will nurture us. I can't wait to see the Chooziers.

Woah, woah woah woah woah woah. Dude, stop dudeing me, kay? Officially we don't know what the Chooziers are until we're a teenager.

-crackled voice- That is true.

What? Hello dude? Hellooooooooooooooo?

-crackled voice- Oops, wrong frequency. Okay, that's better.

Who the heck are you?

I'm your future caretaker. Can't wait till I got you guys.

HI!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG HE'S LIKE TOTALLY FAMOUS LIKE YAH!!

Who do you think I am...

Sorry, he thinks you're Justin Timberlake...

What on earth?

Oh, you aren't? You're some poor person living in the slums of, um, England, who found a laptop and a VHF radio?

Yeah, wai- NO! I'm a normal boy, who lives in a normal town in a normal house near a normal capital city in a normal country in a normal continent in a normal planet!!!

Yeah yeah yeah, our planet has a face on, poor guy, un-famous normal poor guy.

1. Having a face on your (fictio- real) world is not normal, I repeat, ABnormal.

2. It's not like any of you are and will ever be famous

Wha? Dude, just dude kay, dude! I'm going to be part of the soon to be famous Chooziers, thinking of the song "Worried about Jay"! Gosh, dude! I'm Marcus/Michelle... erm... Star, yeah, related to your Ver. 5! That's why I'm like, totally going to turn this egg thing off, you f-

Anyone there

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep....

Hello?

We're sorry, this VHF Omni-Directional Frequency is currently unavailable, please contact London Control for further information on frequency one two five decimal two seven five. State that VOR Limao Oscar November one one three decimal six zero is offline. Thank you. Beep, beep, beep. We're sorry, this VHF Omn-

Okay i think they shut down the London plane directional thingy aswell as the egg translator. I'll try tomorrow. See ya guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi again. My tamas still haven't come but I doubted they would. They might come tomorrow while I'm at school for 2 ¾ hours (this is because my school used to be on two sites but is moving to one so we're being inducted to that one and trying out the lunches :D ) so I'm secretly looking foward to that (the avatar says it all). The V5 might come tomorrow and V6 Thursday, but the V5 was dispatched at like 8pm yesterday and the V6 2pm today. Unless if they are based in like Jersey or Guernsey or somewhere, or posted it 2nd Class, it SHOULD come tomorrow. If not, well, tough.

I once again loaded up my egg translator (London Control didn't really mind as noone was using the VOR's signal that day), apologised to Egg 4 and once again delved into their conversations.

So guys, we're being transported in a large, lorry/truck-like thing to the address ................................................. . Isn't this interesting?

Not really, we were stuck in a toyshop storage room for AGES, then this boy comes and buys us and the Only 1 left in stock sign fell off the page. Some guys started laughing then took us off the table and stuck the address on us then put us in a box then we went out and now we're on a lorry. Cool.

Same here, bro. But I'm not on the same lorry (truck in America dudes, I like chillaxing in the US, wait I was manufactured in Hong Kong, oh well dude) as you.

Same here too.

Erm... I know you are typing this from a house in England. I'm not stupid

Nor am I, Jus- ahem... err... what's your name again?

My name is -car horn- -cat meow-, but you can call me electreon2005.

Dude, I mean, can I just call you dude, dude? Who'd call you electreon2005? That's so, like, 4 years ago, dude.

That's because I made this account, like, 4 years ago, dude.

Anyway, I wonder when that tab is actually pulled. Tomorrow? Or will there be a postal strike tomorrow?

Let's watch the news, then...

Newsreader: Royal Mail has announced a postal strike-

:rolleyes:

<_<

:huh:

:wacko: dudes

Newsreader: For 1st April...

:ph34r:

:huh:

:)

:eek: dudes

Newsreader: 2012

Me: Oh that's fine.

Yessums. Anyway, it seems our egg thing is running low, we probably won't have to use it, but I'll put the batteries in the charger ICE.

Okay, thanks Egg 3.

Well, hopefully our egg-watches (Tamagotchis) will be at -- -------- ---- tomorrow. So, April Fools' Day tomorrow. Merry Fools' Day to you, and to all a goodnight.

Ooh, ooh, ooh. Lights on!

Kay, dude. I mean, Lights (dude)!

Our mailbox is now open. PM all your mail to electreon2005 and hopefully we will feature it somewhere here!!!

I'll just switch the lights off.

*light sound*

Laura?

Michael?

Estella?

Marcus?

What the... why have we hatched?

You're now hatched.

Who am I?

Oops.. you're Estella.

Woah, I just evolved into a conker!

Well, I accidentally reset the V5.

Aww... what am I called anyway?

Apparently, you're a Kuribotchi.

What about us?

Laura...

Yes?

Yes?

Yes?

No, Laura is blue, Michael is red and Estella is purple.

Oh okay then.

Laura is a Futabatchi, Michael is an Omututchi and Estella is a Mimifuwatchi.

Mimifuwatchi sounds cool.

Well, where's that egg translator?

Erm...

You just pooped...

He's scared.

WHERE IS IT????

It fell out of the van.

Man!

Anyway... I guess I'll take Marcus to Music City.

Righty-ho then, non-existent readers, we have had a slight meltdown. My sister reset my V6 so I decided to start again. This means I need a new log. I'll do it normally as this one went a bit all over the place.

For the new one, click here.

Latest posts

Back