Electreon's Familitchis (The Log)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

electreon2005

Reaction score
Hi. Well, I have only 3 minutes to tell you this. I made this log to record what my Familtchis are doing. My Tamagotchi Familitchi Connexion (European version of Tamagotchi Ver.5) is really cool! I named the family my own surname, and they're alnost getting ready for sleep. I'm feeding them Balance Biscuits :eek: and Lollipops!

Well, there. I bought these off Amazon UK for £15.70. My friends laugh at me for having it, but I don't care! They are now sleeping, and won't wake up until 7:00 tomorrow (DST), 11 long hours of sleep. Tomorrow, they'll be 2 years old, but unfortunately, I have to put it on travel for about 6 hours 45 minutes due to school. I keep it on for the rest though! That means that for a normal weekday...

07:00 - Tama wakes up

08:15 - Tama is on Travel.

15:45 - Tama comes back. Time with Tama is go.

21:00 - Tama sleeps.

That means I have about 7 hours with the Tamagotchi. Anyway, I'll tell you more tomorrow. Au revoir (Bye!)!

Please be informed that you should not post in here. Please PM or e-mail me (e-mail preferred) via My Profile instead. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi again!

My Tama hasn't done much today. I had to pause it for longer because I did canoeing, which I didn't really like. Anyway, Mousetchi, who doesn't look like a mouse, is completely fine. He's most likely going to be the father. He just had a shower.

Belltchi, the only girl and actually does look like a bell, is kinda flopping like jelly but's fine. She's either going to be the mother or she'll move out.

Mattaritchi, the boy which has a Japanese name, is fine.

Anyway, I have to stop. More tomorrow!

Hi.

I'm probably gonna put more posts today. I've found out that Mousetchi is based on a computer mouse, Belltchi is supposed to be a boy and Mattaritchi, well, dunno.

I got 10% bonding because I didn't miss a training call. The next one is probably at 5pm.

Now it's the weekend, I can keep my Tama on all until I get to my end of exams Legoland trip! I just bought something for 200 Gotchi Points off the TV channel. It's an ice-cream.

Now, according to the Tamagotchi website, Belltchi is the wrong gender. I am utterly confused.

Oh, oh! I really want to use the Dating Show, although I probably can't use it 'till next week. "Mr. Busybody" just gets angry.

I'm really hoping that they'll become teens soon!

My Tama asked for food, I gave it Shark Fin. Then it pooped and asked for Training. Tamagotchis play cards well! I'm taking Mousetchi to the Expo.

I'm really hoping that they'll become teens soon!

They did! While I was on the trampoline playing with my Tamas (no, I wasn't jumping with them), I saw the transformation sequence. I'll tell you what they turned into:

Mousetchi - Mamekatchi

Belltchi - Chamametchi

Mattaritchi - Korokotchi

Looking at the name of Bell, ahem, Chamametchi, and Mouse, ahem, Mamekatchi, they may both be Mametchi/Memetchi's! I'm unsure what Matt, ahem, Korokotchi would be, though.

I just hope they don't fall asleep too long after I do -_- .

As they fell asleep at 9pm, I was fine. It has been exactly 33 minutes since they were asleep from the time I wrote this sentence.

2 minutes before they were asleep, they randomly pooped. Strange.

I guess this wraps up today's topics.

Good Day!

As I live in England, it's around 7am. Mamekatchi, Chamametchi and Korokotchi are now awake. I also now know how to use the Tea Time game.

My Tamagotchi had some music training. I'll tell you my current stats in each post now :) :

Hungry: OOO

Happy: OOOOO

Bond: 30%

BLENDED FAMILY

Gotchi Points: 210

Mamekatchi - Son

Chamametchi - Daughter

Korokotchi - Son

Generation: 1

Stage: Adolescent

I can also immediately tell you the timetable for Monday, as I'm going on a school trip to Legoland, as part of my End of Exams celebrations. There's a small possibilty that I'll bring my Tamagotchi TO Legoland, but it may get wet/break when I'm there (my Mum said I might be "running" around in the water, I replied with "I'm not 4" :D )

MON 07 JUL 2008:

08:00 - Tamagotchi paused early due to getting to school on time

08:15 - Going to school very early, Tama definently paused

18:00 - Back home, Tama unpaused

20:00 - Tama asleep.

Hi!

My tamas woke up over an hour ago, but still...

I found a good Growth Chart on another site here! I'm going to try to get the Smart Family! I'm also thinking of buying an American Tamagotchi off an English person (btw, I live in England) for £12! That means I can get a Sunnytchi! Wow, what a lot of exclamation marks...

Happy: OOOO

Blended Family

Gotchi Points: 230

Mamekatchi - Son

Chamametchi - Daughter

Korokotchi - Son

My Tamas needed Music Training. I used the first one because I want Chamametchi and Mamekatchi to grow up as Mametchi and Chantotchi, I think?

Hungry: O

Blended Family

Gotchi Points: 250

Mamekatchi - Son

Chamametchi - Daughter

Korokotchi - Son

I gave my Tama Shark Fin and bread.

Hungry: OOOO

Happy: OOO

Blended Family

Gotchi Points: 250

Mamekatchi - Son

Chamametchi - Daughter

Korokotchi - Son

I went to the Expo and got 60 Gotchi Points and a Book!

Happy: OOOOO

Blended Family

Gotchi Points: 310

Mamekatchi - Son

Chamametchi - Daughter

Korokotchi - Son

My Tama needed more Training. They played darts. Bullseye! I'm now going to put [uPDATED] next to the things which have changed, except Hunger & Happiness

Bond: 40% [uPDATED]

Blended Family

Gotchi Points: 310

Mamekatchi - Son

Chamametchi - Daughter

Korokotchi - Son

Here's a helpful tip:

The times Tamagotchis may ask for training (after 0700 and before 2100) are (in Military time, thats kinda easier):

:) [SIZE=14pt]MESSAGE FROM TAMATALK - YOU ARE ON PAGE TWO!!![/SIZE] :D

OK, I know this is complete cheating but I used a 1000 Gotchi Point code twice and i have a lot of cash now!

Bond: 40%

Blended Family

Gotchi Points: 2110 [uPDATED]

Mamekatchi - Son

Chamametchi - Daughter

Korokotchi - Son

Also, I'm gonna be stupid.

I'm gonna get the large family then change it back =S.

OK, I guess I now have to start all over.

Sorry...

That is the end of the first family, time for Attempt 2!

OK, I've reset it. I'm now setting the date and time. Erm... the time...

I just missed it! I now have to wait until 12:34PM :) ! Now, my birthday, then the eggs.

Right, they've hatched.

Family name, erm... Gower! Named after Andrew Gower, creator of RuneScape (a cool game).

OK, this time there's two girls and one son. I think I'll try the 'Cheerful' family. I'll name them!

The Futabatchi, a girl, shall now be named Michaela.

The Omututchi, a boy, shall be called Michael.

The Mimifuwatchi, another girl, shall be called Michelle.

I know, they're all variations of one name, but it'll do!

Be back to you in an hour!

Michaela, Michael and Michelle have turned into Kids!

Michaela is now Tororotchi

Michael is now Ahriukutchi

Michelle is now Sakuramotchi

I hope the Gowers have a nice time! Apparently, they founded Nashville :D :D ...

I predict Michaela and Michelle will both be Ichigotchis and Michael will be a Bakutchi. That's if I train it right.

Latest posts

Back