ello ello :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama-mia

Reaction score
Hello all!!

So I am new to tamatalk but very excited about the way this forum is set up!

I have been on other forums attempting to find info about the 'Tamagotchi P's' with very little luck but collectively with gathering bits and pieces from other forums I can share my knowledge with you all!

So I recently purchased a purple tamagotchi p's and am still waiting for it to arrive. All my life I've loved tamas and have wished bandai would release a colour one and when I accidentally came across the p's I fell in love!

I am currently running a V3 so it is going to be a huge change adjusting to all the new features, especially since they are in JAPANESE!

So this is what I know so far..

You can get jobs, go to school/daycare, go to the park and eventually even date there, go outside your tama home, go to restaurants, connect with friends, have your own personal profile which includes fav sports etc and a happiness meter for your tama. And that's just the tip of the iceberg!

As the tama is in Japanese and I unfortunately only speak english, I do manage to find some instructional videos on YouTube about starting up the tama and guiding you through the set up.

If you are interested I recommend you tubing 'ratamazone' and also 'tamagotchi p's introduction'

Looking forward to getting mine!

Will let you all know more once I gain some personal experience!

Bye!

-tama-mia

Not to be rude or anything, but the vast majority of us Tamatalkers know absolutely everything about the P's that is currently known, as I imagine most if not all active users are following the thread closely here on Tamatalk, and maybe on Tama-Zone as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that's great that you are sharing what you know with us ! You seem very excited to get your Tamagotchi P's, and that put a smile on my face ^^

When you receive it, please let us, or just me, know what you honestly think about it. And if you founded that hard to use a Japanese color tamagotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back