'Ello!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamagirl1227

Reaction score
Hi everybody, I'm Tamagirl1227, not to be confused with tamagirl or Tamagirl2008. My current Tama is Tiki, a Mimitchi ^^ I have a v6 Music Star, it's "Rock n Star" style.

I don't go on Tamagotchi Music City alot, and for that reason I'm not gonna give you guys my ID, because, well, what's the point ? :)

Let's have a good, non-violent time together, shall we? ^^

I also have a question: I got my Tama in April. It's June now. How much juice does the battery have left, and how long do they last?

Thanks, and hello!

Helloooo;;

My name is Krystal. It's wonderful to meet you! My old account used to be Tamagirl#1, hehe. I hope you feel welcomed here and make lots of friends. :)

As for the battery thing, it's only been two months. The batteries last for several months, as far as I can remember. Just make sure you have some backup batteries, and are prepared for when they run low.

Welcome aboard!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TamaTalk! I've heard that the CR2032 batteries can last anywhere from 3-6 months. Just make sure that when you see the icon that looks like a battery with an X over it, change the battery. The icon means that the battery is low. Once you've changed the battery, the options RESET and DOWNLOAD should come up. Make sure you select download so that you can get the Tamagotchi you had (before changing the battery) back (unless you really want to start all over :D ). Make sure to adjust the time accordingly as well. Hope this helps and hope you have a great time here! :)

Hi! Welcome to TamaTalk! :D My TMGC battery lasted for a year once, not so sure why. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, welcome to TT!

I'm sure you'll have a great time here!

The battery power left depends on if you have the sound on or off, If you have used your tama alot, If you've connected alot and so, the longest a tama battery have lasted for me is almost a year, and the shortest is only a few months... :lol:

Latest posts

Back