emailing Bandai

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

braddey

Reaction score
I simply asked why the american tamagotchis batteries don't last as long, they never answered back. Ohnestly, is there something they don't want us to know about the u.s tamagotchis? Its been about one week and a-half since I emailed them.

Anyways, reply to my thread if Bandai hasn't emailed you back for some odd reason.

I've mailed them for years! Asking for tamagotchi to come back. My group had quite a number of writing campaigns to do that. I don't know who reads those customer emails or if they all get red.

They only got back to me once. I was a little surprised to get that one. :) I really didn't expect it.

I have a friend who called them a few times though. After the Japanese release and European release, Bandai America pretended to not know any thing about it. :p That was really weird.

So, if you are really aggressive, you can call.

writing is a good thing but it only allerts them to a problem. The more people who write about the same thing, the more likely your problem will be addressed.

That's just the way it is with a big company like Bandai. It is a very good company but there is no way some one will be there to answer all of the email the site gets.

Yeah they are a big company so they get thousands of emails a day so alot get deleted and alot take forever to get replied too.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think youre right ive tryed myself when my website is really busy it takes a long time to answer all the mails and when its a company so big

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back