embaraessing moments

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i liked this boy in my class, and on feild day i saw him watching one of the races, so i sat next to him, and told him that i liked him without looking at him. turned out he was the wrong guy! :furawatchi:

i liked this boy in my class, and on feild day i saw him watching one of the races, so i sat next to him, and told him that i liked him without looking at him. turned out he was the wrong guy! :gozarutchi:
Wow lil sis you never told me about that was it Gannon?

one time in grade 8 actually last year (2006) charlie asked for my phone # and i said "in your dreams" really loud. . . .too loud and the whole class of 30 students laughed and i started to laugh so hard i looked like i was crying!!!!! those were the good times. . . .i think the teacher likes me y"know as a teachers pet he said i was the best sock war player he'd seen espeicly cause i was the shyist in the class. . .LOL!!!!!!!
???

im not going to tell you no why cause noone else has and that kinda means its lame!!!!!!

here is my story:

So it was recess and i was just playing and yep there was a dog running around the playground i tripped and fell into a guys arms!!!!!!!

here is my story:
So it was recess and i was just playing and yep there was a dog running around the playground i tripped and fell into a guys arms!!!!!!!
;)

#1. I accidently called my teacher "Mom", and she's like, "What? Huh?"
#2. When I was in 1st grade, I was leaving the bus and there was this giant black dog. After I got off the bus, the dog started chasing me down the street!! I was crying, and when I turned my back, I noticed everybody on my bus was laughing at me.

#3. While I was running at school, my pants fell down in front of everyone>_>
1: I think that's just cute. I did that too once. After the hundred time I couldn' solve the math task, I cried out frustrated: MOOOOM!! That was both cute and embarrassing :D

2: If I had seen you, I would have ran off the bus to help you :D

3: Great! have you lost weight? :D

I remember once, when we had home economics, I was eight. A really annoying girl cried "TAAMMMMYYYYY!!" (my name) everytime I did something she considered wrong.

When she had done it the sixththousand time, I turned around, and I kinda shouted: "SHUT UP, dollface! You don't have to tell me that I SUCK at everything! I know!"

The class fell unimaginably silent, and the teacher took me to the school shrink. she wasn't angry though. She told me that the girl was a spoiled brat, but I shouldn't have shouted. The girl on the other hand did tell everyone that I went bonkers with a dipper. :D :D :D :D

(1: I think that's just cute. I did that too once. After the hundred time I couldn' solve the math task, I cried out frustrated: MOOOOM!! That was both cute and embarrassing :) )2: If I had seen you, I would have ran off the bus to help you :D

3: Great! have you lost weight? :)

I remember once, when we had home economics, I was eight. A really annoying girl cried "TAAMMMMYYYYY!!" (my name) everytime I did something she considered wrong.

When she had done it the sixththousand time, I turned around, and I kinda shouted: "SHUT UP, dollface! You don't have to tell me that I SUCK at everything! I know!"

The class fell unimaginably silent, and the teacher took me to the school shrink. she wasn't angry though. She told me that the girl was a spoiled brat, but I shouldn't have shouted. The girl on the other hand did tell everyone that I went bonkers with a dipper. :D :eek: :angry: :eek:
how is it cute?

hi... I've seen other topic's like this but I think........... I.... maybe... posted this 1 1st

To bbbbb: Okay, we get it. People posted other topics like this. Give it a rest! And you keep spamming! Sorry, it's just annoying me...

Anyways!

1.) At my new school there's a chapel (seeing that it's a Catholic school). I'm not Catholic, but they let you in the school anyways if you aren't. So I was walking with some of my classmates to P.E., and we passed the chapel. They were all doing the sign of the cross, and then I farted REALLY loudly. I was all "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it!" and they just looked at me x__X

♪~tk710

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back