Embarrassing Moments

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ETHAN1994

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
What have been some of the most embarrassing moments in your life that you can remember?

The first one that springs to my mind is when I was 8. In Norway (where I used to live), there is an after-school club open to 1st-4th graders, and nearly everyone went there. There was always snack-time where everyone would sit down at a table and you could get some sandwiches and milk. And one day, when I was in third grade, I kept on drinking milk, while the teacher Marion (in Norway, you call teachers by their first names) was reading a book to us. I don't normally drink much milk, and this is why. When I drink more than three glasses of milk in an hour, I end up losing concentration on what I'm doing. Basically, milk is like beer for me. So I ended up losing concentration, and the next thing I know, I'm drinking directly from the milk carton! I don't know if someone else noticed and told Marion or if she noticed herself, but when she did, she just said "Ethan, what are you doing?" in Norwegian. I just came to my senses then, and thought "OMG, what am I doing?" Then she said "Well, it seems you've been drinking from the milk carton." Everyone laughed, and she was trying not to laugh as well. She then poured the rest of the milk into my cup, and went back to the book. I felt so embarrassed, I started to cry. :lol: My friend Iselin noticed and told her, and so Marion took me outside to cheer me up. To make me feel better, she let me choose the game we played when we all went up to the gym later. :D

And no, I wasn't bullied for it afterwards. Bullying doesn't happen very often in Norway. That's why I want to go back!

What embarrassing moments have you had?

Lol milk is like beer to you :)

Anyways I was in third grade and the class was going to computers. While we are all walking in a line I feel sick and start vomiting everywhere and everyone in my class is watching me throw up. I keep throwing up and start crying at the same time. Then the teacher ran to me and said its okay it happens to everyone. I'm still crying but stopped throwing up then she takes me to the nurse. I then start throwing up again but in the sink and the drain plug was in there and so all my throw up was just sitting in the sink it was so gross and sad. I was teased by a girl the next day in computer class she drew a picture of my throw up it was scribbles with candy in it she said I threw up cause of candy. Which wasn't the case :D

At least your ended with a happier ending :)

Edit: Spelling mistakes :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I threw up 19 times in, like, a minute at school once. We were all swimming in the mank school pool and I started to cough. I puked in the water and I get teased about it loads lol. :furawatchi:

I got on the wrong school bus once and didn't realize it until my own bus driver came to get me off of the wrong bus. Everyone laughed. But that was a while ago so hopefully no one still remembers. xD

Two busses stop by my house and I almost got on the wrong bus once:/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back