Embarrassing!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starry_Sky

Reaction score
Has something really embarrassing ever happened to you? Come on spill the stories! Let us know and give us a good laugh!

I don't really have an embarrassing story of my own but I would love to hear yours and I'm sure everyone else would too!

Yeah. Basically my life. xDD But the most humiliating for me, I guess...

1. When I was five, at the SF convention, I got hit by the elevator walkout, even though we were on the wrong floor. xD I got grabbed back in, and I resented that for a looong time.

2. Now I realize it, but I was seriously a crybaby when I was five to seven. o.0 Really really crybabyish.

3. One time I got a C on a math test. D: That was uber embarassing.

4. THE FACT THAT I USED TO BE A DISNEYCHANNELCHILD.

Gah. I'll never forgive myself for that one.

Yeah. Basically my life. xDD But the most humiliating for me, I guess...
1. When I was five, at the SF convention, I got hit by the elevator walkout, even though we were on the wrong floor. xD I got grabbed back in, and I resented that for a looong time.

2. Now I realize it, but I was seriously a crybaby when I was five to seven. o.0 Really really crybabyish.

3. One time I got a C on a math test. D: That was uber embarassing.

4. THE FACT THAT I USED TO BE A DISNEYCHANNELCHILD.

Gah. I'll never forgive myself for that one.
Same with me on that one. It's humiliating to think that there was a time when I watched High School Musical. >.>

Same.

I used to be a Disney freak. It pains me. The memories! *Head bangs* Never again. Never.

Im also rather clumsy, and act before I have the time to think. I fall... alot. Off many things. It usually isnt too bad, but dropping myself on my head four times has resulted in me doing some pretty stupid... yet rather fun things.

PM me for some of them. I shant post them.

PS: Yeah. Shant? Shalt? Thou art? Yeah. That may also be a result of being dropped on my head. Its a habbit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back