emotions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, your certainly normal. I've really got uncontrollable emotions, I've cried, screamed and gone hyper in public. Some people are more emotional than others and I must say I'm probably more emotional than a lot of people!

I am quite emotional as well. For example, I was watching this video sent to me about Japan saying thank you for support from the earthquake. Between the classical music, footage of the destruction, and all of the heartfelt thank yous I ended up getting teary eyed.

Sometimes I randomly get sad or down, but I think it's hormones (I have an imbalance right now that I'm taking medicine for).

I can say this is a real emotional song; it puts fear and power into me. It's a bit creepy: A remix of the LavenderTown theme from Pokémon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bottle my emotions so they can never see the light of day! > :D

...Mostly because I don't really know what I'm feeling.

I will feel something and I literally can't put a name to what to what it is...

My face, all the time, is a straight expression even if I might be happy.

So, yeah, I'm not very expressive when it comes to the whole 'emotion' thing. :p

Plus, I don't like talking about what I'm feeling, except if it's like this message, explaining

that I don't know what emotions are.

My emotions go from one end of the spectrum to another. Like one minute i can be happy then the next i can be tired or sad. So yeah, being out of control sucks :/

My most intense emotion is depression. I cry about everything. Especially of Tamagotchi-related reasons. I've learnt to make myself cry on command; I just think of something that makes me sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back