EMS: Customs clearance and import duty.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cheesy-tchi

Reaction score
Hello all, I come in search of answers about EMS (aka Express Mail Service). I'm considering purchasing a Tamagotchi P's from Japan, but I'm worried about taxes from having it imported. I live in the Western side of the United States. Does anyone have experience with receiving a tama that was shipped through EMS? How much was import duty?

Thanks a ton!

I have never had to pay import taxes. I am on the Chicago side of customs check... So, I wouldn't think that you need to worry about them unless its coming with a LOT of stuff... (aka, large box full of many japanese items)

I've also never had to pay any import taxes. I have used EMS before, to ship large boxes filled with Japanese items even, and have not had to pay additional to the EMS shipping fee. You should be alright.

Me too, I have used EMS for my Tamagotchi P's, Tamadeco Pierce and iD L 15th anniversary shipping to north america but no one charged me import fees or custom fees. The fee your paying for your EMS shipping method should have included all nesscary handling fees,importing fees,custom fees, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back