English Keitai instructions?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michi-chan

Reaction score
I got a Keitai tamagotchi last week and it's great, but although I am learning Japanese it would make it much easier to enjoy it if I had some English Keitai instructions to help too.

Does anyone know if any exist? Does Bandai have official Keitai instructions translated? If so, could someone please post the link?

Any help is much appreciated:)!!

~ Michi-Chan

PS: Oh, and if you are wondering, yes, Keitai's are totally great and worth the money:)!!

Thanks, I had found those instructions before I bought my Keitai:) But I was more looking for a translated version of the actual instruction booklet. I am having some problems buying items from the Item Man...I think I keep hitting the wrong option cuz he always gets sad and leaves and I don't get to buy an item eventhough I want to and can afford it. It's a little annoying. And by the time I translate what's on the screen, it dissapears (after a few seconds) so that's getting on my nerves, lol. That's why I was wondering about instructions. But oh well, I guess I'll just have to translate it myself:) But thanks:)!!

~ Michi-Chan

Its ok :rolleyes:

Umm... I had trubble with the sale man aswell.... but i found that the top one is yes, and the bottem is no.

:rolleyes: i also get praise and punish mixed up :D

Thanks, I had found those instructions before I bought my Keitai:) But I was more looking for a translated version of the actual instruction booklet. I am having some problems buying items from the Item Man...I think I keep hitting the wrong option cuz he always gets sad and leaves and I don't get to buy an item eventhough I want to and can afford it. It's a little annoying. And by the time I translate what's on the screen, it dissapears (after a few seconds) so that's getting on my nerves, lol. That's why I was wondering about instructions. But oh well, I guess I'll just have to translate it myself:) But thanks:)!!
~ Michi-Chan
It's like Jappyx said :rolleyes: But when you hit the "yes" button and you haven't got enough money to purchase the item, the salesman will also get dissapointed and walk away.

Thanks guys. I used the top option when the Item Guy came today and it worked, woo. Now to translate the rest of my tamagotchi... ^_^ '

~ Michi-chan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back