english tama tv seires charector chart !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey evaryone i found somthing all of you will love!!!!! the english version of the tv series (tamagotchi) charector chart check out the link below it also has the title translated to english instead of the jap style its all in the link thx to the real mametchi :eek: :angry:
https://twitpic.com/1rygp4/full
My comments:

1. The logo looks fake, but did they edit the Japanese kanji and forgot to remove those eyes?

2. Who the heck are the Lower Elementary School students?

3. Why did they change Makdotchi's name to a stupid name (Happyburgertchi)?

4. Who the heck are Whirltchi and Windtchi?

5. Sunnytchi is the name of the sun, not Tayotchi.

What channel would they air this on in the USA? I think it will be Cartoon Network, Toonzai, Disney or released on DVD like other BanDai Entertaiment anime.

Other Predictions:

The toys will be made by BanDai and Great Easten (a company which makes anime products).

They will make plushies of the characters like they did in 2007 for Target.

1. The logo looks fake, but did they edit the Japanese kanji and forgot to remove those eyes?2. Who the heck are the Lower Elementary School students?
No, Team Tamagotchi announced that they are translating it to English, that's what the English logo for たまごっち. And Lower Elementary students are probably Tamagotchi students(like Chamametchi & Kikitchi's age) who go to class in the same school.

Actually, I don't like the idea of the 2 new twin characters: Lovelin and Lovelitchi.for me, they shouldn't be as popular as THAT.

I would prefer it if they weren't like, so... don't know,famous?

It makes Tamagotchi seem less about taking care of it, and instead more of being famous.

I'm sorry to those Lovelitchi and Lovelin fans, but I think they shouldn't be in Tamagotchi characters.They just don't fit for me.I prefer tamagotchi without the celebrities.I'd prefer if they put just more royal or normal tamas.,like mametchi and mimitchi.

they changed Tamagotchi a bit too much in my opinion.
Lovelin and Lovelitchi are the SAME Tamagotchi. It's just Lovelitchi goes to school for education, but her classmates can't know that she's Lovelin because, well her classmates & her would have a very hard time learning school. :eek: Besides, Lovelin is famous because she's a TV star at Tamax-TV. If you hadn't know. :lol:

Excellent chart furbitchi! Thank you! :mimitchi:

~Memetchi ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my favorite characters Debatchi is friends with the Spaceytchi brothers?! Oh no... And since when did Nemutchi preform withe Lovelin?!

No, Team Tamagotchi announced that they are translating it to English...
Where did you hear that? Or were you referring to the fact that the chart was released?

My comments:1. The logo looks fake, but did they edit the Japanese kanji and forgot to remove those eyes?

2. Who the heck are the Lower Elementary School students?

3. Why did they change Makdotchi's name to a stupid name (Happyburgertchi)?

4. Who the heck are Whirltchi and Windtchi?

5. Sunnytchi is the name of the sun, not Tayotchi.

What channel would they air this on in the USA? I think it will be Cartoon Network, Toonzai, Disney or released on DVD like other BanDai Entertaiment anime.

Other Predictions:

The toys will be made by BanDai and Great Easten (a company which makes anime products).

They will make plushies of the characters like they did in 2007 for Target.
the logo dosent look one bit fake

and they might put it on cartoon network but most likley to be with pokemon and others because it is considerd a japanese anime and if they put it on cartoon network for usa it would be on the australian cartoon network as well

Where did you hear that? Or were you referring to the fact that the chart was released?
I don't knofor sure, but I wouldn't be surprised. TheRealMametchi, who releasd this chart, hinted that it was for an English version of the Tamagotchi! anime, and also the Tamagotchi iD had sounds and music from the anime (most notably "Every Lovely Day" by Lovelin).

It was from a site called Tamagotchi Home, Tama-Star_Girl is an Admin there and she knows SO MUCH about the TV show. She found out that it's translating to English here.

~Memetchi :(

All I saw in that post was the english logo and some copyright text below. It's different from the top-left corner of the character chart, though, so I wonder if she got it somewhere else or something.

Don't forget that Disney is different from Disney XD and that one of the Bandai shows are on Disney XD too so it might be on it and I think that it should be subbed while its still in Japanese.

T still think that is should be subbed because the Japanese voices are kinda better and i's going to take like a few months to catch up to the current episode.

no disney is not going to have it coz it is a anime it will be on cartoon network like naruto and pokemon :lol:
Disney XD airs Pokemon and Naruto.

they won't try to catch up on japans episodes coz they will make there own time of making them
How do you know that? Your making out like you're somebody who works for Bandai.

Disney XD airs Pokemon and Naruto.

How do you know that? Your making out like you're somebody who works for Bandai.
pokemon and naruto are on cartoon network I watch it evary day

and it is because there would be no point like pokemon is behind from japans episodes bandai are probaly working on on the episodes as we speak and I reckon they wont be on channels till 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back