entama and uratama...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neko_chan

Reaction score
what is the difference between an entama and uratama? the design is different, the uratama has a star on top of the antenna, and the entama has a circle. but, is there different features and what not?

The Uratama isn't released yet so noone (except Bandai) knows about all features in the Uratama. So to be honest, I don't know so much about the Uratama but I wanted to tell you all I know. :p

what is the difference between an entama and uratama? the design is different, the uratama has a star on top of the antenna, and the entama has a circle. but, is there different features and what not?
Neko_chan, I know that you know what an EnTama and UraTama are, but before anyone else asks, I'll tell them: both the EnTama and UraTama are Japanese Tamagotchis. The EnTama is the current selling model. The UraTama is scheduled to come out around July 22, 2006.

Now, to answer your question...

The following information is from what I've read about them on some Japanese web sites. It seems the UraTama offers no "new" functionality (meaning no back-lit screen, no USB connection, etc.). The only feature change is that the UraTama's screen will be Blue & White as oppossed to the EnTama's Black & White screen.

Other than the casework and screen, the differences are:

(1) characters - all new

(2) zoku categories (intelligence, fashion, and kindness) - all new

(3) items - all new

(4) games - all new

(5) jobs - all new

(6) TamaTown (e-tamago) - new site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back