Entama Growth Charts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hanatchi99

Reaction score
Ok, I have made all three families growth charts, but I can't find a place to put growth charts. If there is, could a Guide move this? Ok, now, on topic. Here are the charts:

Intelligence/Mamezoku Chart

Kindness/Kuchizoku Chart

Style/Memezoku Chart

Enjoy!! And I put ©2006 hanatchi99 because I don't want anyone stealing it. If you want to put it on your site, please PM me. Well, thanks for looking, I hope you use them :mellow:

h99

EDIT: I forgot, the heart means Most Kindness Points, the star means Most Style Points, and the pencil means Most Intelligence Points.

Last edited by a moderator:
To get them moved, it's best to PM admin, I believe he's the only one who can move them there, and it's hard to just get a chart moved from a topic. I admire your hard work on those charts, good luck at getting them posted there!

-TT(^o^)

Good! The only thing that doesn't make sense is Young Mametchi being a Bad Teen!?Even Ichigotchi is Considered a Bad Character.

Bravo but I think you got a little confused on the Mame Teens! I made some en-tama growth charts too! But yours are way better!

EDIT: I had to fix a tag :huh:

Bravo but I think you got a little confused on the Mame Teens! I made some en-tama growth charts too! But yours are way better!
EDIT: I had to fix a tag :blink:
Thanks :mellow: Yours are nice too, you should just put some designs or fancy stuff and names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back