Entama help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xPicklex

Reaction score
Well, I'm not exactly new with Tamas, but I just had some questions about the Entama, or Cho Jinsei.

Okay, first off, would this be an Entama? :D

https://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=11ul2di&s=4

It has the little beads and looks exactly like an Entama should (even says on the website "shipped from Hong Kong" ) but yet they described it as a V4... So yeah, I'm confused. >_<

Also, how much do Entamas sell for? I can't seem to find any under $40 but there has to be cheaper ones out there..

And last, anyone know any good websites to get these from other than yes-asia.com or ebay? Yesasia is sold out completely, and it's sometimes hard to find one on Ebay, so if someone could help me, that'd be great.

:D xPicklex :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
The Tamagotchi Connection V4 for the Hong Kong market had the same beads as the EnTama. Many of the shell patterns were the same, too. If the seller is listing it as a V4, it's not likely to be an EnTama.
There's an ebay store called "Jason's Store" that has a few EnTama that might interest you:

Japanese Tamagotchi Plus + En-Tama Winter 2pc Set for $32 US + shipping.

Japanese Tamagotchi Plus + En-Tama Yellow for $24 US + shipping.

Japanese Tamagotchi Plus + Choco for $22 US + shipping.
Yay, I got one ordered and shipped!

Thank you! :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back