Entama Tips and Tricks

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me what a Entama is. A bunch of people keep talking about them. If someone told me I would be so happy!!
It's a Japanese Tamagotchi.

//CS

Thanks for the hints. I can now understand how to work my tamagotchi. :D I am very confused as in how do you tell which baby is which and what gender it is! :D I have now got a tamagotchi which looks something like this :(

Last edited by a moderator:
my mum bought me an entama today!

its sooooo cool!

Wow, Spiffy, that woulda taken you a while. I wouldn't have had the patience to do all of that. :p

Nice job. I don't have an EnTama, but I have two UraTamas. Do you think you could do one of these for the UraTama too? :p

I'm Joking. ;)

Very, very nice job.

PS: To those who said they're going to Japan to buy an EnTama, I've been recently and I was surprised at how hard it is to find them. :)

I found UraTamas and the TamaSchool and I managed to find one Hanerutchi but I couldn't find an EnTama, which annoyed me because I was looking for them. <_< You're better off looking on the internet.

Don't know what a Hanerutchi or an EnTama or UraTama is? Visit the FAQ.

*out of breath* Hey Spiffiy how's it going! :(

Wow! It must of took you about a hour or so to type that, I'm afraid to type that much because what if you accindetly erase or delete it..

Thanks alot! :p

this is off topic but can someone tell me how you send mail on this. cause i have a mail box but i do not know how to send anything :( :( :lol: :eek: <_<

I just got one....the design is memetchi on the shell....althought all are in japanese which i do not really know how to read how write....but i feel is fun having it....is slightly different from the V4 i have.... :D

:( 100th post!

I want an entama!

is it like a V4

is abt the same...only the game is different...there is no shop in entama.....dont have to discipline them......and the age change once it wake up......i just start to play last night...it turn 1 yr old when it is a baby after it has slept then this morning it wake up and become 2 yrs old.... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back