Entama trouble!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwerty-Bob

Reaction score
:rolleyes: My entama won't evolve from child to teenager!!!()it has been 2 days...)

I don't know about anyone else but in my experience, it usually takes 3-ish days. So I wouldn't panic just yet...wait a little longer and see what happens! Hope this helps and good luck! :)

EnTama & UraTama have a longer life cycle than the V4 & V4.5 do.

Age / Stage

0 / Egg

0-1 / Baby

1-2 / Toddler

3-5 / Teen

6-15 / Adult (Note: the matchmaker begins visiting at around age 10)

16-99 / Senior

<_< :ph34r: :wub: -_- :) :huh: :huh: :mametchi: :rolleyes: :mimitchi: :) ;)

And to add on tomy troubles, in one day it grows 7years so it wouldn't evolve even when it was 17 yrs

Haven't you already made a topic like this?

Some other people and I replied there. But, here is my reply, quoted: (sorry if I'm not much help, I don't have an Entama)

That is WEIRD...I think you might have been scammed, as you can never really trust things from Ebay :angry: ;) Did your tamagotchi have the logo on it?

Either that, or your tama has a lot of glitches, most likely from being roughly handled by the user before you. :angry:

Have you tried resetting to fix it? Sometimes that'll work.

But, as long as you're having fun with your tama and it isn't REALLY messed up (freezes a lot, blurred screen, etc.) you can just live with it.

Also, as OldSchoolTama said, some Tamagotchis evolve early or late, so it just depends...once I had a child tamagotchi that wouldn't evolve for 4 days (this was when I was just starting to get into Tamagotchis) and it turned out the problem was I was pausing it too much, so if you pause it, try not to, because it stunts growth.

P.S. Try not to shake it or drop it, either, because Tamagotchis can be hurt by physical handling.

Hope I helped,

:p --*tamalover99*-- :(
OldSchoolTama and binary's posts should also help you a lot. :( ;)

:(   :(   :(   :huh:   :huh:   :huh:   :(   ;)   :angry:   :angry:   ;)   :p And to add on tomy troubles, in one day it grows 7years so it wouldn't evolve even when it was 17 yrs
The entama ages diferently. Everytime you put it to sleep and wake it up it gains a year. This can lead to misrepresentation of the age. The displayed age could be 7 but in actuality it can be 1 or 2 ;) . It evolves based on the number of running (Not on time set, not on pause.) hours, not what the age meter reads.

Hope this helps,

Camelle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Qwerty-Bob, can we just verify that you do have an EnTama, and not some other virtual pet? Can you send us a link to a picture of it? Did the instruction manual it came with look exactly like either of these: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=112141 or https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=112142 ? Do the on-screen menus on your virtual pet match those in either of those instruction manuals. Does your virtual pet have the Bandai logo molded into the plastic on the battery hatch?

I restarted, it worked a little better, but it won't evolve into a adult...

Qwerty-Bob, can we just verify that you do have an EnTama, and not some other virtual pet? Can you send us a link to a picture of it? Do the on-screen menus on your virtual pet match those in either of the instruction manuals (here or here)? Does your virtual pet have the Bandai logo molded into the plastic on the battery hatch?

No Manual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, we already understand that you don't have a manual. If you click either of the links in my posts you will get to see a scan of the manuals. Browse through the scans of the manuals, and compare to the virtual pet you have.

Sometimes you may Have to wait for 3 days! If that doesn't help you may be a glitch, I hope I help :p

~TP~

:) ;) What happened is my tamagotchi had a hatena baby, it got it against the wall by accident, and it resetted so that really made me upset. :eek:

Well based on this:

And to add on tomy troubles, in one day it grows 7years so it wouldn't evolve even when it was 17 yrs
And this:

What happened is my tamagotchi had a hatena baby, it got it against the wall by accident, and it resetted so that really made me upset.
It sounds like something is broken or the data inside is messed up. If it's still not working properly for you, you might want to consider doing a complete reset. Press the reset button on the back, then select Load from the Load / Reset menu on the screen. This will cause it to go back to as-new condition, but it should clear up any data corruption problem you have. (If you do this, you will start with a new egg, lose all your GUTS points, Gotchi Points, items & foods you purchased.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back