Entama trouble!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I resetted 36 times exactly... make that 37, I just resetted

It would be hard to write a log about this tama! :hitodetchi: :D B) :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :pochitchi: :kusatchi:

Have you been resetting it often, every day? That would certainly explain why it doesn't age properly. When you Load you restore your Tamagotchi to a previous save point. Save points occur at major events in a Tamagotchis life. At any one random time your nearest save point could be several hours ago, in this case Loading your Tamagotchi could make it several hours younger.

It's extra old, not extra young!!!!!

____

/ . . /

/ _ /

/___/

This is fuzzle!!!

Yes, I know it reports its age as very old, but when you Load it you're bringing a younger version of it into the present, so it can be very old by reported age, but very young by growth.

If I used a time machine to kidnap an 8-year old from the year 1988, to the present they would still look like an 8-year old, even though they're 28 years old according to the date on their birth records.

Duuuhhhh.....

Are you suppose to help me? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ;) :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :kusatchi: :kusatchi:

No. I'm not supposed to help you. TamaTalk is a volunteer organization run by Tamagotchi fans, not run by Bandai staff.

My final advice to you is this: Press the Reset button on the back of your EnTama. When the Load / Reset menu appears on the screen, select Reset. After setting the time, etc, you will start with a fresh egg. Raise it without pausing it by going to the clock set screen, and do not press the reset button ever again. If it still behaves abnormally, throw it away and buy a new one because it's defective.

Last edited by a moderator:
I resetted and it ... you know, but the good news is that the seller is sending me another yellow entama!!! B) B) B) ;) :furawatchi:

he just shipped it, it;s coming in a matter of weeks!!!(1 or 2)

MY ENTAMA'S EVOLVING INTO...MAMETCHI

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(P.S, this boads!)

only 2 more days until I can use the secret card (matchmaking card2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back