Entama, Uratama or Famitama? Which one do you prefer?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

9x3f4e

Reaction score
Hello, I would like to know which Tama family you like and enjoy more and why. :- ) Personally, I fancy more Entama, it's my favourite type, because I like all the characters, the are pretty, smart ( Tensaitchi the best! ), beautiful ( Marotchi, weird but I like her ). I don't like Uratama because the characters are girly, ugly and mean/evil/devil-ish? I used to like Yattachi, but when I saw Ura Yattachi with the horns, I was mad and dissapointed, first mad because I know Tamagotchi as fun, innocent game, and they are putting horns on characters? Ura Yattachi? Yatatchi smiles, Ura Yattachi with horns not! The v4 has happier and better characters. And second dissapointed because that means they want to make Tamagotchi an evil game ( not generally, just the v4.5. ) . I also used to like very much Zukyutchi, and then I see HIM been changed to female? Serebutchi or Celebtchi, I mean really, is supposed to be a boy? Daiyatchi, boy-diamond? Generally the characters "broke" in many ways. ... I was very dissapointed when this version of Tamagotchi came up ( If I knew all those, I would not even have bought the v4.5. ) .On my other topic 'Can't get universals on v4.5', the only reason that I started up is to get universals, e.g. UFOtchi and others, mainly teens, because I want to see the close-up fuction that is concluded on the v4.5. Someone had said :" Ura means the other side, THE DARK side, the OPPOSITE side,the back sid e. Not just inside!

Anyway, I just explained my strong dislike on the Uratama.

About Famitama, I don' t have a v5, but I'm going to get one soon! :- )

So, whick is your favourite Tamafamily?

Thank you. :- )

I love my Uratama, it's so cute and I think the characters are neat! You can't take horns too seriously, even rhinos have horns.

I like the Entama the best. I dislike my Uratama a lot... the games are super boring, you get a 'job' but there is no extra game, etc. I would like very much to... get rid of it. I realise the entama is similar to the uratama, but I find the games much more engaging on the entama. I also like my Entama because the shell is pretty :) . I agree with you on the note of characters... I always found V4 characters cuter, and a little more 'traditional' which appeals to me. Ura Yattatchi is super freaky.

Haven't played with a Famitama for a while, but they aren't bad.

The EnTama has a soft spot on my heart. I find it the best non-colored tamagotchi. The Job system isn't tiring unlike the Version 4 where you have to keep an eye on you tama to play the Mini-Game. The characters in the EnTama are superb! The Version 4 has universal characters that I don't really like. The baby stage characters are boring as hell in the version 4. While in the EnTama, you have 2 different babies per family group! You also have the special family. This is where Necktietchi first appeared ^_^ The games are fun as well.

Never had an UraTama though. The Familitchi isn't bad as well but I got bored of it quickly. :/

I like Uratama! I just think the blue pixels look really cool and the Ura characters are really cute!

I have all of those versions the entama, uratama and famitama...but I haven't posted enough running time with any of them to say which I would say is best...but I will say visually the entama design I purchased is my favorite..its a shinny white shell with silver design on it ^.^ and I love the blue pixels on my uratama too ^.^

Awww, no Akai in the list? :< I like the Akai a lot, but I also like the Uratama--the color themed ones are neat.

Entama is definitely my favorite of those listed. It's got so many features, it's mind boggling how complex it really is. From school, to jobs, to butlers to royalty! Dating cards, special items, karaoke and so much more! And, it's just darned fun connecting it to the Store Deka!

Ra,

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back