ENVOLVING ON PAUSE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaoligist

Reaction score
My tama died so I pressed a+c, right? It was a girl

NAME: chloe

WEIGHT: 10lbs

TRAINING: nil

USERNAME: tama

After it was born, I paused it because I wasn't up to looking after it, although I wanna be.

It was on pause for the whole day, (I was playing with a friend), then we went to a party, it was still on pause. I didn't bring it out once, or my grandmother would've yelled at me for bringing it. 2 days later, it had envoled. The creature was on pause. I un-paused it to see if I was dreaming, it's name was chloe! What in the world happened? Did it envolve on pause? Did it un-pause itself? I never un-paused it, or I wouldn't be posting this! What happened!!!? :gozarutchi: :ph34r: :huh: :lol:

My tama died so I pressed a+c, right? It was a girl
NAME: chloe

WEIGHT: 10lbs

TRAINING: nil

USERNAME: tama

After it was born, I paused it because I wasn't up to looking after it, although I wanna be.

It was on pause for the whole day, (I was playing with a friend), then we went to a party, it was still on pause. I didn't bring it out once, or my grandmother would've yelled at me for bringing it. 2 days later, it had envoled. The creature was on pause. I un-paused it to see if I was dreaming, it's name was chloe! What in the world happened? Did it envolve on pause? Did it un-pause itself? I never un-paused it, or I wouldn't be posting this! What happened!!!? :gozarutchi: :ph34r: :huh: :lol:
Hmm.. , thats weird! :) Are you sure, maybe someone else unpaused it?! ;)

~Tama-Love~

No one played with chloe except, well, nobody because I didn't play with it because I paused it as soon she was born

The only logical reason, it that it evolved by it's self! :ph34r: I am not sure how that happened, but thats my thought! :gozarutchi:

~Tama-Love~

Maybe your tama kept brushing up against something and kept coming off-pause and on-pause? :mimitchi:
I think this would be the most likely case. :mimitchi:

Yes, Tamagotchis are easy to pause/unpause. You went to a party? Did you bring the Tamagotchi with you then? Because perhaps it brushed something. If it was in a bag, this is almost certainly what happened. When I put my Tamagotchis in my schoolbag, they pause and unpause all the time. Also, if you left it at home, sometimes they evolve right after unpausing. Perhaps some family member unpaused it, thought they'd just play with it, you'd never know, but then it evolved, so they paused it and pretended it never happened. That's the kind of thing that would happen, I think.

StarTama :)

That has actually happened to me before. When I went on my dive trip this summer, my Tamagotchis were both on pause in my purse. I was working on getting a really good character, and I was SO angry when I saw that one of them had become unpaused, was neglected as a result, evolved into a less desirable character, and had gone into the time-set mode. You have to be very careful with them when they are in pause mode, lest they unpause and start doing their own thing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back