EnWarehouse

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YURIA★CHARMAINE

Reaction score
For those of you who don't know, there's this amazing programme which works for Entama, Uratama, and Hanerutchi 2. It's called "Enwarehouse" and using it, you can get pretty much EVERYTHING. Even the things you wouldn't be able to get otherwise.

First things first, you go to "PC" under the IR menu on page two, and click the first option. Now, insert the 14-digit login code into the box to the left of "Login", and when you have copied the code, press Login. This validates the code and now you can move on.

Next, click on the menu underneath. Select from either " Purchasables" or "Freebies". Then select the item and you will be presented with a code to the right of it. Enter this code into your Tamagotchi's logout code. You will recieve the item, Gotchi or GUT points. If you choose something from Purchasables, you must have the sufficient ammount of Gotchi to get it.

That's it in a nutshell. Here's the link to download it:

https://www.tamenagerie.com/files/EnWarehouse_v3.zip

Original links were found at tamenagerie.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
The EnWarehouse is really handy! is like a huge store where you can buy everything you need for your Tamagotchi! I use it a lot to buy stuff for my Uratama, specially cooking items, mainly because Ura Ojitchi always gives me the same ones :eek:

also the only way to get most items

lol, fyi, the flying saucer is just like a travel ticket, hence the section

it doesn't do anything cool :)

I used it for a while and loved it :) I should use it again sometime when I run one of my Entamas.

It reminds me of the disc that comes with some V5s that has some codes for items and stuff to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back