Epic fail

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not ketchup, its accually blood. in world 2 look at he background, theres blood on the picture frames ( this games only 5 levels of tourture)Trust me, its peta

They gave elementry kids comics called "your mommy kills animals"

and yea i kinda overreacted over the wiitus thing xD

they make yoshi hate mario though

no shocker they would put this in the game

Cutscenes here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EUngs1YIYo
Part-Personally offended

I am in my last year of elementary xD

buut your mommy kills animals??!! :eek:

*facepalm*

Cecib :D

*Munches on KFC*

As far as im concerned *loud chewing*

PETA *Mmmmm chicken. Om nom nom nom.* Are evil, hypocritical, biased terrorists.

*Takes another bite* And yes, I believe in saving our planet, and the whales and dolphins. But Chickens? They are like rabbits and cane toads. PLAGUE!!

Yes, the conditions could be better. . . that is if PETA is telling the truth about how the chickens are treated.

:blink:

By the way. I've never come across this "Mommy Kills Animals" stuff, anyone have a link?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lolz. not too offended.

The parents of the children could seriously do something to PETA for extreme violence.

I wish PETA could come to our school so I could kill them. > :ph34r:

Cecib :D

WTF? Seriously what was that? XD for a second I thought you were talking about hotel Mario that was an epic fail too XD.

[SIZE=13pt]Wow...Just wow.[/SIZE]

I swear, PETA makes me SICK! Those freaking A-Holes. >.>"

>:ll

Once I got to the second level...I couldn't even play anymore. PETA really needs a brick to the head. Why do they think by showing blood in a KFC container, or showing a stage that has blood everywhere and putting the word "Slaughter" Everywhere is gonna make people stop eating KFC.

So scare the kids half to death to make them stop eating chicken?

Gawd...They don't have to be so rude to KFC...Also. =.= They can make a point, but it's so wrong of them to make KFC seem like their evil.

This makes me so angery. T.T...Makes me wanna spam there forums ♥

Plus my mom wears FAKE fur. (it's only trimmings and the inside, anyway)

These evil PETA people are overreacting!

Cecib :blink:

Aww, when I saw the drive thru I was hoping for some chicken!
Good lord, Nintendo needs to sue so does KFC. This is just propiganda aimed at kids for this terrorist organzation. PETA rarely actually helps animals.

If you look in to this sick organization, I don't think they are even interested in animals. They are terrorists who have found a unique financial niche and take advantage of it. Pretty smart but it's sick how they recruit kids who have no clue.

Now, I understand that most of you DO understand that PETA is full of nutjobs but others actually believe this stuff. :D
Inorite?

It's sick and twisted. One of my friend's got sucked into "becoming a veggitarian" when one of their drones stood outside the middle school kids science fair handing out their propaganda. That's just low. v_v

What about mosquitos? Is it ok to kill them?

What about mosquitos? Is it ok to kill them?
I heard of a girl who said if she got lice she'd remove them alive and somehow set them free. :huh:

What about mosquitos?  Is it ok to kill them?
Well said, Binary, well said. :D

Oh yeah, I saw on DrudgeReport that PETA is trying to persuade Ben & Jerry's icecream

replace cow milk with human breast milk in their icecream??!! :(

eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww.

Cecib ;)

PS: Rare you see Binary not in an info topic xP

That game came out long ago. Look up Bigal2k6's rant on it on Youtube.

That game came out long ago. Look up Bigal2k6's rant on it on Youtube.
Already seen it. Everything he says in the video is true and funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back