EPic MoVie

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gotchi_grl

Reaction score
We're going to see it in about an hour or so. Who has seen this movie?!?!?!!?!!?

I need your opinion on it!!!!! PLZ REPLY!!!!

Accually I seen it this weekend, it was FUNNY! It was very funny, like stupid funny, you should see it. :(

Even though the poster says PG, I would not recomend it for young kids, there's lots of swearing and bad content.

But if your a little older, go watch the movie, it's pretty good!

Accually I seen it this weekend, it was FUNNY! It was very funny, like stupid funny, you should see it. :(
Even though the poster says PG, I would not recomend it for young kids, there's lots of swearing and bad content.

But if your a little older, go watch the movie, it's pretty good!
hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm.....swearing? like usual 4-letter-words swearing?

hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm.....swearing? like usual 4-letter-words swearing?
yeah a couple 4 letter words... and they use a 5 letter a lot. but i thought that was SOOO FUNNY! XD i thought the harry potter scean was REALLY funny! LOL!

~Reanna

LoL me my boyfriend my 2 besties and tehre boyfriends were all going to see it but we had to cancel..

It looks really cool though

O_O, i've never heard of it lol, but it sounds cool

No were going this weekend but it looks funny. I saw the commercial with superman and the pirates. the pirates were rapping and break dancing. XD WE ARE THE PIRATES! OF THE CARRIBEAN!!! XD

~SG~

I watched some of it. It was funny :D ! But then my mom dragged me out. On the previews, I saw so called "Harry Potter" scene. One of the peoples are like "You are too OLD to be harry potter." and then Harry Potter says "I am forty-teen!" I really wanted to see that part in the movies :(

//TamaPATCHI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back