Epic Movie

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rey Mysterio

Reaction score
Have any of you guys seen Epic Movie? 16 of us from school went- we had trouble getting in, because we're too young, but my mum just paid for everyone's tickets!

Have you seen it? If so, what did you think? :wacko:

Rey Mysterio

I really want to see it,But i gotta convince mum to take me. :wacko: hehe. Im 12,so i hope they'll let me innnnnnn!

I really want to see it,But i gotta convince mum to take me. :wacko: hehe. Im 12,so i hope they'll let me innnnnnn!
Yeah, you should be allowed in! :( I'm 11, but I look younger- over here, you have to be 12 to see that movie without an adult- I look 9 or 10! >_< :(

Rey Mysterio

I have seen it. My mum pulled me out of the movie before the Harry Potter part. All of it was bad. I just was there to see the Harry Potter part..oh yeah! I remember!

Paris Hilton: I am soo hott

Random Girl: SCREAAM! *drops on paris hilton* *finds golden ticket*

Oh, I loved that part -_- !

I have seen it. My mum pulled me out of the movie before the Harry Potter part. All of it was bad. I just was there to see the Harry Potter part..oh yeah! I remember!
Paris Hilton: I am soo hott

Random Girl: SCREAAM! *drops on paris hilton* *finds golden ticket*

Oh, I loved that part -_- !
I know! "I'm so hot!" That was hilarious!!! :rolleyes: xD

Rey Mysterio

I seen it, it was funny. The poster said "PG" so we got in! :) The movie was probably rated PG 14 but they didn't know that. :)

It wasn't the best movie ever, and some of the jokes were stupid, but overall I'd recomend it.

Sometimes those movie ticket people are so dumb, because my friends and I got into "Saw 3" which was rated 14+ but they wouldn't let us into "Tenacious D", rated PG at my theater...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back