Equal marriage

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh even though I'm pan i'll have a BF if there was anyone else i didn't like but i prefer girls more. but when it comes to fictional characters, i've had 30+ fictional male crushes, and only 2 female. i don't like the look of a penis (it's weird to me) but that doesn't stop me loving males. i'd just rather have a girlfriend, is all.

I think its important to remember that the main reason for marriage in this day and age (and for a very long time really) is a financial agreement. With marriage comes a lot of benefits such as being able to visit your spouse in the hospital/have the hospital be able to tell you whats going on and to put your spouse on your health insurance and such. It doesnt have to be about love (Im sure aromantics get married too). These are the real problems when it comes to marriage inequality and these should be a right to anyone and everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay. I am going to tell the reason why i agree with same-sex marriage. Why? I got learnt it. The same way people get learnt its bad. I thought of it as weird too when i was little. And i am happy i got learnt it was okay. Otherwise i would be a horrible hater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back