Eragon Movie!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

metalchick#2

Reaction score
Hey guys wuz up? Nmhjc, but actually, I gotta tell you somethin awesome. If any of you read the Eragon books and are big fans, I found out that they are making an Eragon movie!! And Eragon, in my opinion, is good lookin. ;) It will come out in theaters December fifteenth. I am so looking forward to it!! :huh:

It's cool that they're making a movie, but it always bothers me when they make movies out of books. Usually the story is hardly followed at all, lots of things are left out and they add things that never happed in the book. Also, a lot of people that didn't read the book will watch it, and then they will think they actually know what happens and stuff and then go and talk about it like they know everything about Eragon.

I read the Eragon and Eldest books and I love them but personally I dont want the movie to come out cuz if I watch the movie it will kinda take away the whole fun of imagining the scenery of Alagaesia. But thats just one girls oppinion :nazotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back