Erm... help? ^^;

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGirliey

Reaction score
Okay. Hi. xD Let's get to the point.

I have a loose tooth, and I want to get it out pronto. The thing is, it's really sensitive and every idea I've come up with is unbearably painful, and I don't want to go to the dentist [i hate dentists, and mine is like, super mean D: <], and I want it out now.

Anyone have any ideas on how to get my tooth out?

If you have fingernails, dig them under your tooth and pull really hard.

If it's a front tooth, put your thumbnail under the tooth and just pull your hand forward while keeping your thumb stiff.

I ate a chewy toffee once, it felt really crunchy but it was actually a loose tooth. When it felt crunchy I was like "What the heck?" try a chewy toffee! it works.

XD

~SG~

Last edited by a moderator:
Just twist thde tooth in a circle so it is back-to-front. Then pull!

For the top teeth on the front, I twisted mine and it fell way down in my mouth still hanging on a thread. It is then un-painful to pull your tooth out like that.

Once I ate a fruit rollup (sp?) and it game out and I didn't even notice it.

This is the advice my old dentist gave me and my current one agrees with this. Just take a cotton ball and sit in front of the tv or do something else while you move your loose tooth around with the cotton ball and then when you think its ready pull it out. It works for me.

TC♥

=)

Haha! That reminds me of my last tooth that I lost.

It was night-time, and me and my family were taking family portraits at home. So my bro was taking a picure of me and I was smiling and then right when my brother was about to press the button, I planned to stick my tongue out and make a silly face, so once I took my tongue out, I knocked out my tooth! :) Now, I have that picture in my room.

Try not to keep remembering it and do whatever you want and let it out on accident!

~Tamasweet :D :) :p

Ouch.. I bet you're talking about the molars and back teeth. Yeah, those hurt >.<

Play with it with your tounge, actually. I think that works pretty well. After you get it to a certain point, it should be easy to pull out.

Last time i got my tooth out, i crammed a whole Fruit by the foot right into my mouth. It worked,but now there are bite marks in my tooth, since i just lost it a few minutes ago.

Okay. Hi. xD Let's get to the point.
I have a loose tooth, and I want to get it out pronto. The thing is, it's really sensitive and every idea I've come up with is unbearably painful, and I don't want to go to the dentist [i hate dentists, and mine is like, super mean D: <], and I want it out now.

Anyone have any ideas on how to get my tooth out?
Twin!

This is exactly what's happening with me. :D I have this super loose tooth, and even if I pull it won't come out! It's super sensitive....I need to get it out in a months time before I get my twin blocks (something you get before braces).

Sorry, since I have the same problem as you I cannot help very much...sorryz! :)

Wait....wait....I was just tugging on it and it got even looser...I think I'll be abel to pull it out now....nope. Not yet. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back