erm.......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
For some reason my V2 is acting funny, I finally Reactivated my Tamagotchis after 2 long months of Pause, I took the battery out cause it was dead, Put in a new one and the screen was there bt like only 2 lines, I was like Nooo!!!!!! I put tape on the battery and its fine now, What Happened!?

Hi meowbark :wub: ,

The reason only two lines showed was because you paused your Tama for a long time. :lol: If you do that the memory won't be known, but will be forgotten. I suggest if you are not going to play with the toy for a while, the take out the battery before you leave it alone. After you are ready to play with it again, then just put the battery that you used back in. This way, your batteries won't run out by pausing it, and will save the memory! :wub:

~Tama-Love~

thx, tama love!! I haven't played w/ my tamas much lately...It's sort of sad, actually...but now I can save the memory & save batteries! Thanx! :wub:

Visit Abbie!ABBIE

Last edited by a moderator:
thx, tama love!! I haven't played w/ my tamas much lately...It's sort of sad, actually...but now I can save the memory & save batteries! Thanx! :wub:
Your welcome, glad to help anytime! :wub: :lol:

~Tama-Love~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back