Ermahgerd I'm back!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchipatchi love

Reaction score
Hey guys! Long time no see. :D I left TamaTalk for about a year. I had other things to deal with, like my family splitting up and becoming a better person. I have a whole lot of new friends (and an amazing boyfriend :wub: , 8 months now :eek: ) .

So back to Tamagotchis it is! I am currently running a V3 that my boyfriend's little sister gave me :lol: and it is a Tamatchi. So yeah! Glad to see so many new members too, I've been on since 2007 I think, and I always enjoyed coming here for the haven it provided.

So thanks guys and I hope to be a lot more active around the site!

(And also, Tamagotchi L.I.F.E... Thoughts on what it might be? Shouldn't it be released by now?)

Welcome back! Glad to see you back around the forums!

P.S: The Tamagotchi L.I.F.E project already released a few months ago..we're just not recieving updates anymore.. ;)

I remember you! I was sad when you left because so many people left at the same time as you, until I saw this topic...welcome back to TamaTalk! You'll find that a few of us from last year are back but many more have left. Congratulations on everything you've done while you were away from TT! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back