ERRMM MY VER4 ITS PUZZLING....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchi7

Reaction score
hi guyz im a bit puzzled when i put a new battery in my ver4 a week ago it worked perfectly fine i downloaded and it was a masktchi :wacko: but i when i went to feed it becoz it needed feeding i pressed the A button to scroll to meals but it didn't work, but when i use a pen it does! :wacko:

Can someone tell me of my tamas button is permantly broken or weather i can fix it in some way thank you :blink:

mem :lol: :) :)

so the button only works if you press it with a pen? if so, maybe you can attatch a little stylus thingy to the key ring so you can press it, if you can't fix the button.

tack out the battry and put it back in hope i helped
i have already tried that and it still didn't make any difference thanks for trying though as for your idea paislypuppy that sounds great lolz next time i get a new battery i will try that :furawatchi: :rolleyes:

thanks alot guyz 4 your help.

memetchi7 :eek:

so the button only works if you press it with a pen? if so, maybe you can attatch a little stylus thingy to the key ring so you can press it, if you can't fix the button.
Nice Idea!:)The butons are most likley stuck.How hard do you press on them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back