Eternal battles leave eternal scars

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica laughed harshly. "Yeah, only to be thrown in some psycho vampire's basement."

"Better than being dead." Damien pointed out. "And I'm going to get you out of here."

"Yeah, until that crazy £%^$@ comes back." Jessica muttered. "Did she lock the basement?"

"Great. Well, I'm getting out of here. You can stay here with your girlfriend if you want."

"She's not my girlfriend!" Damien quickly said. "In fact, I like you much more." he added softly.

"You're different then everyone else. You remind me of myself in a way, and I guess I want to help you. That and you're not an abandoning ^#*%."

"I'll take that as a compliment." Jessica smiled, wincing as she got to her feet. "Uh, don't you think she'll stop me if I just walk out of there?"

"Just in case, let's get you out a different way..." Damien said, teleporting them both to his house.

"Yeah, I have. Remember this dump?" Damien asked with a small laugh, looking around his messy house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back