Eternal battles leave eternal scars

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was after a few minutes that Jessica came more or less to where she had been last night. How did she know? The remains of her phone were still on the ground. Cursing to herself, she scooped them up, stuffing them into her pocket before continuing.

Ten minutes later Jessica still wasn't out of the forest, and she wasn't pleased about it at all. Resisting the urge to scream, she continued on in a different direction, before giving in for a moment and falling to her knees. "ARGH!"

"yeah, I felt it, but the only way she would survive the battle is of she was one of us. You know that immortals have an insane sense of smell. They'd smell her and kill her, and possibly even you."

Damien shrugged. "I'll fight them off, no big deal." he said, now trying to go into Jessica's mind to see where she was.

Jessica felt a small niggle in the back of her mind, but ignored it, preferring to get to her feet and brush herself down before starting to walk again.

Damien knew she was in the forest, lost. He planned on waiting a few minutes before going to get her back.

Yep, Jessica was completly lost. Out of habit she tried to turn her phone on to use the GPS, but suddenly remembered what had happened when a few pieces fell out of the screen. "Argh..."

"God!" Jessica jumped violently, her useless phone dropping to the ground as she wheeled to face Damien. "No, actually." She lied, folding her arms. "What do you want?"

"I saw you were lost, so I came over to see if you were alright. No need to lie to me Jessica." Damien explained, not lying at all to her for once.

"I'm not lying." Jessica insisted, scowling. "And I'm fine, so you can go now."

"Why don't you want my help? I know you're lost, I can read your thoughts as long as you have dark energy left in you." Damien explained.

"The sooner this dark energy is out of my system, the better." Jessica growled, her hands clenching into fists. "Leave me alone."

"I get that you're hassling me! If you can read my mind, can't you tell that?" Jessica said.

Damien stayed quiet for a second. "Ah, **** it." and with that, he ran over to Jessica, teleporting her back to his house.

Damien shook his head. "I'm sorry. I just need to find out what's so different about you, I can't help but be fascinated by it." he sighed.

Jessica groaned in frustration. "My name is Jessica Burton, I am seventeen years old, and I am 100% human! Nothing special there!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back