Ethan's Tama-Go Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friday, February 18, 8:00 AM

Shelltchi's Stats: 2 yr, 77 lb, 2 hungry <3, 2 happy <3, 5 train, 1 dark & 1 light friendship <3, 5 gotchi figures (mametchi, Violetchi, Chamametchi, Ringotchi, Ichigotchi)

Just another quick update before school. I let her happy hearts empty two times yesterday (she called for me both times.) Fingers crossed for a Marotchi! X3

Last edited by a moderator:
Friday, February 18, 1:59 PM

Makiko's Stats: 2 yr, 79 lb, 4 hungry <3, 4 happy <3, 6 train, 2 dark friendship <3, 5 gotchi figures (mametchi, Violetchi, Chamametchi, Ringotchi, Ichigotchi)

:D Yay, I got a Makiko! I like Makiko a lot, so I don't care that I didn't get a Marotchi. Now I know what my problem is; I always get the tama that's one care level above the tama I'm aiming for. My verdict: I treat my tamas too well! XD

Makiko is so cute! I took some pictures of her when I got home from school:

2d77ga8.jpg

I took this pic right after I cleaned up Makiko's poop. You can see the toilet icon still highlighted.

2n8wk74.jpg

Makiko's first animation.

b4uele.jpg

Makiko's second animation.

Makiko and I went to Violetchi's shop:

2zxuibr.jpg

On our way! :)

2zhfezc.jpg

Makiko and Violetchi.

28jcnia.jpg

We bought a cherry blossom.

15yjev9.jpg

We also bought a mystery flower.

Makiko and I got 800 points from Violetchi's Manhole game! That's my favorite game to play. I'm having Makiko wear the flower dress item, and she looks adorable! :3

I'll go on TamaTown later, but first my brother and I need to get haircuts at Great Clips. Makiko will be with us, of course :)

Sunday, February 20, 6:53 PM

Makiko's Stats: 4 yr, 55 lb, 5 hungry <3, 5 happy <3, 6 train, 5 dark & 1 medium-dark friendship <3, 5 gotchi figures (mametchi, Violetchi, Chamametchi, Ringotchi, Ichigotchi)

We played with my Violetchi figure some more today:

1072v06.jpg

Makiko taking a shower. Notice the cute plant in the background.

ru5i7o.jpg

My Tama-Go with Violetchi's faceplate and the Violetchi figure attached.

6ihc82.jpg

Makiko wearing the flower dress :3 As you can see, I changed the background to a "living room" theme. The Japanese theme was getting old...

14ne0ax.jpg

We bought an Apple seed. Like the Cherry Blossom, it was also an EPIC FAIL!!

20qb0i.jpg

We played Manhole and got a "Good!" score. Makiko made some funny faces while we played o_0

I'm planning on taking a video of Makiko when she gets married. Be sure to watch it!!

Wednesday, February 23, 2:00 PM

Makiko's Stats: 7 yr, 39 lb, 5 hungry <3, 5 happy <3, 6 train, 6 dark friendship <3, 5 gotchi figures (mametchi, Violetchi, Chamametchi, Ringotchi, Ichigotchi)

It took me FOREVER to find a way to post Makiko's video on TamaTalk, but I eventually found a method. Here it is (a day late):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thGnUO12dqI

Thursday, February 24, 2:40 PM

Makiko's Stats: 8 yr, 31 lb, 4 hungry <3, 4 happy <3, 6 train, 5 dark & 1 medium-dark friendship <3, 5 gotchi figures (mametchi, Violetchi, Chamametchi, Ringotchi, Ichigotchi)

Sorry for the poor video quality...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgY-2XqdID0&feature=player_embedded

Makiko somehow went to the bathroom by herself :eek: She takes after her father, I guess...

Saturday, February 26, 5:40 PM

Hoshitchi's Stats: 0 yr, 97lb, 0 hungry <3, 0 happy <3, 2 train, 0 friendship <3, 5 gotchi figures (mametchi, Violetchi, Chamametchi, Ringotchi, Ichigotchi)

I've started taking care of Makiko's baby girl today. She evolved into a Hoshitchi around 10:00 AM. Ever since I started caring for her, I've been letting her call for me from neglect, and then I would quickly fill her hungry and happy hearts back up to 1 heart each. She's called for me A LOT so far, so I'm positive that I'm treating her horribly. In two days, she'll become an adult. If she turns into Kunoitchi, then I'll know that my growth chart is correct; if she turns into Marotchi, then I'll need to switch Marotchi with Kunoitchi on my growth chart. Hopefully Hoshi won't turn into Pipotchi (who I'm sure is a horrible care character), because then I would have gotten nowhere with my plan. I haven't had much good luck so far with my Tama-Go, but I hope things will come around this generation (which is 6, btw.)

Sunday, February 27, 5:58 PM

Mikazukitchi's Stats: 1 yr, 99lb, 1 hungry <3, 1 happy <3, 1 train, 1 dark friendship <3, 5 gotchi figures (mametchi, Violetchi, Chamametchi, Ringotchi, Ichigotchi)

Hoshi turned into a Mikazukitchi a little before 10:30 this morning. Apparently, if you treat your tama horribly, then its training can go down (as you can see above.) Mikazuki has 3 piles of poop next to her because I'm afraid that I might train her more than I should if I clean it up. She just recently called for me, so that's why she has 1 filled hungry heart and 1 filled happy heart. I plan on going on TamaTown soon to vote for myself in last week's competition :p Check back soon, 'cause I'm gonna post a video of my Tamagotchis.

Monday, February 28, 2:32 PM

Marotchi's Stats: 2 yr, 71lb, 5 hungry <3, 5 happy <3, 1 train, 2 dark & 1 medium-dark friendship <3, 5 gotchi figures (mametchi, Violetchi, Chamametchi, Ringotchi, Ichigotchi)

Mikazuki evolved into a Marotchi! Success!

At first, I doubted if I had actually treated Mikazuki horribly, because I originally thought that Marotchi was a bad care character. But I was soon reassured after Mikazuki evolved. Marotchi went into an uncomfortable-looking position. I tried several things, but she wouldn't budge. And then it happened: Marotchi had an excretory explosion! It was epic. She made two COLUMNS of crap :eek: That's the same as 8 piles of poo. I was stunned, yes, but also reassured that Marotchi was truly a horrible care tama. Now I need to edit my growth chart...

I'll post a video later after my Music Star's Kikitchi evolves ;)

I will no longer be logging my Tama-Go. I will, however, make a video log of the new Tamagotchi iD L when mine arrives in the mail. It will be called "Ethan's Tamagotchi iD L Video Log." Make sure you guys check that one out!

I will no longer be logging my Tama-Go. I will, however, make a video log of the new Tamagotchi iD L when mine arrives in the mail. It will be called "Ethan's Tamagotchi iD L Video Log." Make sure you guys check that one out!
Actually, I will NOT be making a new Tamagotchi log. I simply do not have time.

Latest posts

Back