EToys gets the V5s

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi9

Reaction score
I Went Searching Online For V5s intill i went to https://www.Etoys.com Then i was sooo freaked Out That They Had V5s Then I Thoght (I Can't Spell It Right)Go To TamaTalk And Post A New topic called EToys gets The V5s And Please Go To www.EToys.com Onest You Get To EToys.com Click The Search Button Then Type In Tamagotchi Onens You Done That Press On You Computer (Or On A Laptop If You Have One)Enter. When It Shows The Results Scrole Down On Your Mouse Onesn You Get Half Way To The Bottom You Will See The V5 Tamagotchis And Ask You Parents If You Could Bye One And If You Do You Will Be Soooo Exsideted For V5 To Come(Sorry This Topic Is In The Wrong Forme (I Can't Spell It Right)Im Going To Ask A Guide To Move This Topic To Comments And Rumors)

There ar no guides online right now (I checked), but I can PM one now, so they get the message when they log on. Also, there are many other stores that have V5s

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]Thank You For Moving This Topic To *Comments And Rumors* Binary[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back