Evanescence

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamapatchi

Reaction score
Is there any Evanescence fans here? They, are by far my favourite band, I have all of their albums, and my favourite is definitely 'The Open Door', and then I love 'Fallen' and 'Evanescence' equally. I'm not overly keen on their live album, though ><.

Favourite songs? Erm, from 'Fallen', Haunted, from 'The Open Door', Lithium or All that I'm living for, and from 'Evanescence'

Anyways, I've loved Evanescence since I was 5 and heard the song 'Bring me to Life' on the radio, and have been hooked ever since!

So, does anybody here like them?

Yep, they're tied as one of my favourite bands :3 I like Fallen the best, then their latest two albums are tied equally. My favourite song by them is Even in Death (from Origin)

Blue tama1234 said:
idk if she sings this song " wake me up inside " but i think its an awesome song :)
Thats 'Bring me to Life' ^^.

I absolutely love Evanescence. My favorite songs by them are Lithium and Like You. Good Enough is also a wonderful song.

I started to like Evanescence about the same time I got into Tamagotchis - in 2004. I only ever really listened to Fallen (their first album, right?) but I like Lithium, Missing, Call Me When You're Sober and Breathe No More. They're good every so often when I want to feel angsty and/or depressed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back