EVER FALLEN IN LOVE WITH A TEACHER?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

badbonie

Reaction score
Have you ever had a teacher of the opposite or same sex that you just cant stop thinking about, and they are so nice to you. And you realise you may be in love with them? Even if there is no sexual tension, you still cant stop thinking about them.

Uhm.... no. ;P My teachers have mostly just been people who either live by themselves with nothing to do but correct work, or they were married, had kids and didn't really care too much about teaching. Except for one, he was the bomb. But I didn't love him 0:

Plus, like 90% have been females xD

Personally, I've never had any teacher crushes, but there are a bunch of girls that I know at my school who have drool fests over some of the younger team coaches. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, I agree, but then again, my one of my biggest celeb crushes is old enough, or around there, to be my grandfather, lol. :p

(Johnny Depp)

Not really. its weird. Unless you count when I was in kindergarden, I gave the principle a flower [it was a dandilion. a weed]. Because I thought he was wearing a pretty suit. xD

Though, Now I'm assuming that My old Gym teacher has lots of girls spazzing out over him. You can all guess what his last name is. I feel sorry for Poor Mr. Cullen

[He's okay looking btw. Average looking]

HAAAAAAAAA. Yes. And probably the only person on TT who will admit that I squeal like a kid at a Hannah Montana concert when Katie and I talk about him lol.

His name is Mr Wickam, and he's my manual arts teacher. He's sososososo nice to everyone, and he's so funny, and he's so adorable you just wanna hug him lolol xD I'm pathetic.

He's like, 26, so like, waaaaaaay too old for me, and it's only like, he's cute and nice, and I like him, but ew. He's a teacher. Ew.

:)

No, never.

Though I have and had plenty of friends who have crushes on teachers. Though there's only really one male teacher at my school who is possible to like; Mr Ly. Other one is Mr K, and he's like 54 and UGLEH. Haha.

People don't lose my respect if they like a teacher. No one can really tell themselves to stop liking someone... it's un-natural. I understand that it's slightly odd... but it's not that bad. Sometimes teachers can be some of the most trustworthy adults in your life, and at times they can become friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back