Ever found a worm in your food?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I quite frankly would puke if I sawa worm or aything in my food that didnt belong. I heard someone found a finger in their Chili at Wendy's
Lol, that turned out to be a fake story. The woman who claimed to have one in her chilli, put it in herself; wanting to make a law case and win it, giving her tons of money. They found this out after a long while, but I'm not sure how. Either way, the woman lied about the finger. :mellow:

*Tgd*

Once.... My friend ate half a school dinner chicken nugget then she had to go to the bathroom I saw a black thing on the half nugget and thought "Just burnt...!" Then about 50 little ants crawled out! I went t find my friend and she had to be sent home! BLEAGH!

Have you ever found a worm or similar in your food? Was it before or after you've eaten it? That's the important part. :p
I was just eating a bowl of leftover noodles from dinner last night, and I had finished half of the bowl when I looked down and saw a sizable worm laying dead in the bottom of the bowl. ;) I spit out what I had in my mouth, and threw the noodles away a minute ago. If that isn't creepy enough...my family members(mom, dad, and brother) who are MUCH more squeamish about that kind of thing, all ate the same noodles last night. :eek:

It's not the worst thing in the world, it's basically extra protein. And, it's the caterpillar(larva) of the Indian Meal Moth, which frequently lays it's eggs in meal-like dry foods that people like to eat. It likely happened at the factory, because the package of noodles was already sealed when it was in my cabinet, and the noodles were cooked last night. Still, it was a bit of a surprising find mid-way through the meal today.

Ever had something similar happen? :eek:
Ew! That's gross. I've never found a worm in my food but once i drank a Capree Sun and I noticed I was chewing something crunchy and I toke it out of my mouth and it was an ant. So there was an ant in my Capree Sun and I chewed it. YUCK!

Once.... My friend ate half a school dinner chicken nugget then she had to go to the bathroom I saw a black thing on the half nugget and thought "Just burnt...!" Then about 50 little ants crawled out! I went t find my friend and she had to be sent home! BLEAGH!
Of all of the food stories I find that the grossest.

Ewww. Were the noodles takeout or in a doggie bag or did you make them at home? I would cal up the restaraunt if they were from there and tell them about the lovely little...discovery.

Wow. She should of totally reported it to the company. I read somewhere once at KFC someone found a deep fried chicken head in their chicken XD
Speaking of KFC, A guy from my town Peed in the Chicken...I now Hate the resturaunt (well in my town anyways, i'll go to a different town to eat KFC)

I have never had a bug in my food before so im lucky.

I once found maggots in my raisens! And I found them after I had eaten more than half! Plus also I have had a flea in my water.

all i've had in my meals are a few hairs. thank goodness!!!!!!

I forgot to add that I got a stinkbug in a rasberry once P.U. I just thought he was a stem but then he cralled in my mouth!!

Maybe I atract bugs....

Ugh, these are all gross x_X I heard that one time a guy ordered a Big Mac and there was a rat in it! I don't know if this "Big Rat" story is false or not, but it's GROSS!

The worst I've gotten is this:

One time in 2nd grade I went through a period of wanting to have my lunch in paper bags. So we went and bough a package of them. Around that time we had the "moth incedent." There were TONS of moths EVERYWHERE. I walked out of the shower and there was one on my leg, and I screamed at the top of my lungs. I slapped it off HARD. It hurt :D And once when I was going to sleep a GIGANTIC moth flew into my room and started flying around. I screamed and my mom ran in and opened all these windows and stuff. It flew out, but I was terrified! On with the story. I went to school with my paper bag lunch and nothing was wrong. Or so I thought.... When it was lunch time I grabbed my bag and went into the cafeteria. I opened my lunch and felt something weird. I looked and there were TONS of little maggots in my bag! I freaked out and all these teachers came and were all "Oh my gosh! Quick! Someone throw it out!" So a teacher grabbed it and threw it away. I went and washed my hands VERY thoroughly. Luckily I hadn't eaten anything yet :D I don't care if I get extra protein for eating a little maggot. It grosses me out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back