Ever Get stuck in School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kk445

Reaction score
Did You ever Get stuck in Shool Because The Snow Was So bad? We Just got a Big Snowstorm Where I Live (Pennsylvaina) And The Busses were really late. One Hour Late. The roads were horrible. We were watching a movie, but my dad came and picked me up. I thought we were gonna be stuck in school. Did this ever happen to you?

(Warmer Places I guess you dont count xD)

Not I. It stinks when it rains though because we have to go back and forth between two buildings across the parkinglots. >..<

yea during a blizzard we were stuck in school until 6:00, well atleast i was. Everyones parents were calling and the school just stopped answering phones, so my dad came to pick me up. Some people who has to wait for the bus were their untill9:00, and got home at about 10:00 or somthing rediculus like that. We haven't had a big storm like that in a while.

*BaBi*

[SIZE=21pt]Omgosh! That happened to my school O.O"[/SIZE]

It was so annoying. Because they made an announcement at the VERY end of the day, saying that the weather was so bad, that they couldn't drive people back home on the school busies. And that everyone had to find their own way home. Everyone was so mad, because about 90% of the students that go to my High School are busied. Everyone was like freaking out, and getting all upset.

Lucky for me, I walk to school. xD~♥

Oh lord, I can tell you. The day Florida got rained in XD

It was in September, mid September. It was horribly raining. And because 96% of my school rides the bus, they HAD to run the buses. So we boarded the buses, it was cold and damp outside. The Bus loop was flooded. We went out, everything was OK. But sadly the Interstate my bus takes was like JAMMED so bad, there was like 6+ Car wrecks. We took a alternate route. Still jammed. Got home like 2 hours late. I couldn't sleep either. x_x

Actually, no. When there was the big fires here, we stayed inside (because of the ash) for a little to call our parents so we can go home.

Well there are no blizzards in Australia ^_^

A few weeks ago the floods here got out of hand :lol: Parts of our school were flooded and we were cut of from H block, The library, K block and a few others. School wasn't officially called off, but we were allowed to go home ;)

Nah, but my school flooded once. Assisi, Clare and Wall Wing were all out of bounds. So we had to stay in Placid and Main. It was awesomely cool because two of my friends and I were down in the locker bay(but cause it was during class we were the only ones there) and we had to stay down there until the floods were over cause if we opened any of the doors or windows all the water would come inside...but that didnt stop us opening one of the windows...

blizzards?

no.

hurricanes?

you could bet your socks on it.

but the most recent one, we had a power outage. taylor and i were in the middle of science, and when the evil teaher turned the projecter on, all of the power in the entire school went out xD

it wasn't him, but he thought it was. it stayed out for.....an hour or so. we were in the pitchdarkness, so mr. h didn't really try to teach. so we started twlling scary stories. after that, i only had 15 minutes of math! w00t

almost...

the smoke alarms at my school went off so we were out side for 30 min.

then when we went back in, they went off again. then we stayed out side for an hour and 30 min.

but for my school, if the weather is that bad in the morning, they just cancel school (like today :ichigotchi: ) instead of risking us getting stuck at school

I did once last year during a thunder storm and a bolt of lightning hit the roof a foot away from the window I was looking out of XD

But today they cancelled school because overnight we had freezing rain and everything was coated in ice.

Noooope =) but we have had delays before because of snow mostly school starts I say thank god when that happens I get to sleep longer XD! School here starts at 7:40am I'm like grrr lolz I sleep late so ya I'm getting off topic so byees! =D

I did once last year during a thunder storm and a bolt of lightning hit the roof a foot away from the window I was looking out of XD
But today they cancelled school because overnight we had freezing rain and everything was coated in ice.
same thing happened to me. except for the thunderstorm part

Oh boy.

This has happened to me very recently. Okay, so we had just endured an ice storm and the roads were really bad but we still had to come to school because we had already missed two days. So, we came. Luckily, we got out of school early.

But not early enough.

So, we had this monster storm come to us, and dump RAIN on all the already ICY ROADS. The roads were just about impassable. Our bus got stuck on the first hill in a ditch. So, we get off the bus. Being un-naturally clumsy, I fell.

Picture this, roads covered in an inch of ice, then another half inch of rain. What do you get? REALLY BAD BUSES. So, we waited for the next bus and the next bus still slid everywhere. I got home almost 3 hours later then normal.

Man, I hope I never have to re-live that. x]

It doesn't snow in my part of Cali. But it did in Michigan. Never got stuck at school, but I did at a party x]

we had a delay today and probley won't have school friday because we don't have school if it's over 1.5 inches and were supposed to get 6-8
I wish my school was like that! In high school we still had school even if there was 4-5 inches of snow on the ground... and I have yet to have any of my classes canceled in college :) Which kinda stinks, since we have to walk everywhere on campus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back