Ever Lasting V4 Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

minty248

Reaction score
I have a v.4 tama. When i first got it, it evolved into a toddler really fast. But it always sstayed at 0yrs. old........I had it for over 5 months and it stayed a toddler. So finaly, yesterday morning I reset it, hoping it will work this time around. I had to pause it all night last night so it didn't age for a reason, but i am hoping it will work this time around. I was wondering if any one else's v.4 had this problem...If not i will let y'all know, maybe i can help other people if it works. :D :D :D

Hey, I forgot to tell you I had the same problem once. I reset mine and it worked, but then it happened with another tama. I reset that one as well, but it didn't work. I had to find something to stick into where the tab was when you opened it, and then it worked. Try both of those if it happens again, and tell Tammy I say hello!

That happened to me except for on my V4.5 when one day, for no apparent reason, just came back on after 1 month of an X flashing over a battery. It came back exactly as it was before.... Pokey (My tamagotchi at the time.) was even the same age as before. He didn't aged untill I changed the battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back