Ever lose friend-ship over a Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redtama

Reaction score
Well 1 time i was at school.And i had my friends tama and my tamas(I have 2!)well u can get yours took away :huh: !AND IT'S TURE!!!!If an aid catchs you having one.....OH thats BAD!!!!Well it's not like there banned or anything!Well let me tell u the story:Well i was at school and 1 of my friends gave me her tama to take care of...So i put my tamas in my hands and i put my friends tama in my shirt.And asked my friend if he couldn't see them and he told our lunch lady(I have lunch in my class!)and said " it's ok if she brings her tamas"!And i told him"MIND YOUR BUSINESS"!And he tells me"you don't talk to me like that little misses"!And guess what HE TELLS THE AIDS!!! :( ;) And i had to cry in front of the aid just so she couldn't take my tamas away!Hmp!Good thing we aren't friends anymore!And i am glad! :huh: :lol: :lol: :( :eek: :D :p :p :p

I love gozaruchis :) :rolleyes: :eek: !

Oh...thats sad! What about the other friend that let you borrow her tama? You guys are still friends right? And then the other friend who told on you.......was she/he a girl or boy?!?

:eek: omg! that is sad. My tama is out of batterys and i want version 2. i want the carestor :wacko: i had 9 generations and never got one! :angry: anywase....if you want to talk more, my e-mail is [email protected] . :wacko: :wacko:

i ~LOVE~ :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Not exactly a lost friendship, but a couple of people (not just one person) have been mad at me for scoring sweet Tama's. (I've added an Arctic Camo to my collection, but if tamapenguin2 hurries, she could get the last one!)

Not exactly a lost friendship, but a couple of people (not just one person) have been mad at me for scoring sweet Tama's. (I've added an Arctic Camo to my collection, but if tamapenguin2 hurries, she could get the last one!)
Arctic Camo? I have that one, too! I have hundreds of Tamas..... And most everyone in my class that has tamagotchi, or know what they are, they get mad at me for getting such cute tamas, and nice nice looking ones, that they want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey cheer up, some people are like that. You shouldnt lose a friendship over a tama, they are much greater to have trust me. And who knows? When your older you might regret losing him over that.. but what he did wasent nice...

Arctic Camo? I have that one, too! I have hundreds of Tamas..... And most everyone in my class that has tamagotchi, or know what they are, they get mad at me for getting such cute tamas, and nice nice looking ones, that they want.
Yeah my friend has 1!Arctic Camo!

.... im sure youll become friends again......well lets hope so ;)
NO!never!never never ever! :eek: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: 1 time he said i couldn't see my friends nano!Because of dumb boys club!

i sorta lost afriend over a tama we are still friends but she thinks i threw mine in da trash!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back